The Versenators : Forum : Versenators Anthology and Chal..

Versenators Anthology and Challenge # 10

17 Years Ago

To spice up things a bit in our group and inspire each other to write good, meaningful literature, I decided to invest in an anthology for the Versenators. The anthology will consist of your responses from both old and future challenges. I haven't categorized the anthology, but am in the process of doing so. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

New challenge: # 10

Submit a new poem or story on the subject of nature. When you post the poem on your page, make sure you copy and paste the button code under the poem, so group memebers can recognize it as a response to the challenge. The button code is in the group forum.

I anticipate we will have enough material to publish in about 3 to 5 months. From this point on, you will find a challenge in your boxes each Friday night.

Write to me if you have any questions, and good luck to you all.

Love, -Nihad

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Responses to #10 challenge:

Willow Belle
Tree Shannon K.
Springtime Thunderstorm Kate B.
The River Christina Maria (Cree)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here is my response to challenge number 10

Kate

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This is the first time I submit anything to the group...I'm not really sure how the button code works, but I'll put it here anyway. I'm not so sure this poem has anything to do with nature per se; it's more about time, but I guess one can say time is a part of nature. *my post for challenge #10*

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sorry, I am having a hard time keeping up with work and all. But I posted The Season Tree just today. I hope it's not too late.

Delvin

[no subject]

17 Years Ago