The Versenators : Forum : Versenators' Challenge # 11

Versenators' Challenge # 11

17 Years Ago

Last week, some Versenators wrote about nature, its intricacies, its beauty, its power and awe. I left reviews to all the submissions which I found to be highly poetic and inspiring. I�d like to thank all of you who chose to write on the subject.

This week�s new challenge is to write about a vivid dream in your mind, either one you have had, or anything you consider a dream of yours. Submissions as usual can be posted on your page. Please don�t forget to post the group�s code at the bottom of your story or poem so we can all recognize your work as a reply to the challenge. You can also send it to me when you have done so. I would love to review it for you.

Click here to visit the code page

Love, -Nihad

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here's mine:

Delvin

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

There's the URL. I dunno if it'll link, but whatever. I think I had that dream in sixth grade or something and it's always stuck with me. Makes more sense than my usual dreams of being hunted by dinosaurs or the creature from The VIllage, haha.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Better late than never I suppose... Here's my dream piece.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A little late with mine. here's my impromptu poem. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Links for Versenators� Challenge #11

Wanderlust by Caroline J. Bloom

Iter by Jonathon Weiss

Queen of Thorns by Delvin Ashey Draper

Versenators Challenge #11 by Jaydin Gray

Flight by Zachary Dolan

Nightly Sanctuary by Sarah Williams

Two Gold Rings by Magnolia Belle

Staying up by David Medina

A True Story by Caitastrophe

Dusk to Dawning by Linda Crawford Ortiz

Carnage by Trisha Clark

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This was hard for me to write, in a way that makes me feel like it is less poem, more therapy session with line breaks.

::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

my answer to this challenge is called......"Loves Refrain"...I know sounds cheesey....but I loved writing about this.....