The Wood Beyond The World : Forum : Sex with animals?

Sex with animals?

16 Years Ago

Well...that got somebodies attention....lol.

Please sign in if this got your attention...now be honest...did you open this? There is a point to this later.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i was thinking of a book by Charles Lingus called "dangerous emotions," chapter titled, Bestiality. the book really rocks.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

lol!! What a dirty tick!

Well, well, well. What a good way of seeing who is checkin in on the group (if they are honest about if they opened this thread).

Now of course I have to justify myself. I opened this thread to see what possible relation sex with animals had with writing. I thought you may have been going in a new direction in your Tales of Netherron, Nick! lmaoooo

Good one.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I will save that for when I introduce the Centaurs. lol...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yes, I opened. Curiosity...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Why not?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

so this isn't like, sex with animal-like people, or animal -like sex with people
or
those people who dress like animals, um . . . Furries?

i'd like to believe we are all just really busy writing

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I really thought this post would recieve more hits than it has. Hmmm, we all have either taken a vow of celibacy, are busy with summer, are not honest, or perhaps...we are experimenting with the topic header. Hmmm. Will have to think deeper on how to grab more attention.

Perhaps a picture of me in my hanes sport briefs. Naaaaa, might overload the servers. Never fear, I will think of something.

Nick.