The Wood Beyond The World : Forum : Happy birthdays

Happy birthdays

16 Years Ago

According to inside information and my calculations, we have two birthdays in the Wood today.

Lisa Peppan and Reb -- happy birthday, my dears.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Just popping in for a quickie...

Happy birthday fellow Wooders and many-many more.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

All the best, Lisa & Reb! Many happy returns.

And Nick, you shouldn't hand me such an easy target. But I have to control myself. Argh......

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I thought the very same thing, Loekie.  Like minds and all that. . . . Scary, huh?  Anyway, happy birthday, y'all.

Jeanie
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
reb

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Wow Thanks! I guess I did give that away the other day. 52...not such an exciting birthday, but it's better than the alternative!!

: % )

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lots of April babies around these Woods.

Another one coming up soon.  No less than our Peerless Leader.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

april is the fire and earth month. I fall on the earth side of things and have the same bday as Saddam Hussein. :) Happy belated to you bday people.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Happy birthday!Hope you both have/had a wonderful day. x
reb

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm certainly curious to know when Leah's birthday is. Do tell! And happy birthday in advance...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Exactly 183 years after the Battle of Lexington and Concord.
reb

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Duly Noted .....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ah, April 19th. Not too long off, my dear. Hum, I wonder what we can do for our illustrious moderator of the Wood?

Any suggestions?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yes...many ideas's floating in my head on what I can give our founding mother, but I do not think she would like me expressing those thoughts in public.  ;-)   Especially after the last disclaimer she posted about one of my fantasy comments.  ;-).

And Loekie, of course I gave you the perfect setup on the quickie comment... And you were a gentleman to the ladies for not responding.  We shall continue our banter my friend, and we will have to drag Bill in screaming and kicking if necessary.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Nick!" Loekie waggles his finger. "To your room, you naughty, naughty boy!"

Sheesh! What I am going to do with you? I'm going to have to wash your brain with soap.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Not enough soap in this world to cleanse my thoughts of our founder.... hehehe.

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

PS...in case anyone can not guess...I am a Leo true and through.  Gerrr-rowlll....

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Nick,

I'll tell you, I followed Leah into this Wood of ours, and I would follow her even if she should decide to return to Lexington and Concord.

Hope you are well, friend.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Bill,

Good to hear from you my friend, but do not make me duke it out with you over the affections of our fearsome leader....  :-)

Sorry to the other ladies of our group...or is that of our grope; anyway, as you all can see, our leader has captured the males interest with her charm and whit.   And just from Bill's reply... its not just her charm and whit we follow, but her lovely dairyaire... gerrrowl.  Sorry Bill, I could not resist.   And  Loekie, put your wagging fingers back...Leah loves us all.   But me the best...lol.  

Happy birthday couragous lady...

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Now, boys! 

Nick, you the first, for sure.

I'm overwhelmed by all this attention.

(It must be male menopause.)

Where's my chair and whip?

(Man, I bet I'll live to regret that.)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Whip? Chair? Now I've stopped my finger waggling and jockeying to be in the front of the line. Out the way, boys!

First Page first
Previous Page prev