The Wood Beyond The World : Forum : Best wishes, Leah!

Best wishes, Leah!

16 Years Ago

There isn't much we can do for our illustrious moderator, who has to put up with so much, on her birthday. On my part, I'll pass on some flowers.

[img]http://www.pyrais.net/images/bouquet.jpg[/img]

Happy birthday, Leah!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Beautiful, Loekie!

I love flowers, and these will never die.

Thank you, dear.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am jealous.   Loekie never sends me flowers. 

Happy belated Birthday to my Yoda.   Not good with copy and pasting in this, so I will send a single hand grown flower.

@--)--)------

Grasshopper...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

And I love your single perfect rose, Nick.

Every mom knows the handmade gifts are the best.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leah!!

I was going to post a pic of a semi-naked male model for you to enjoy but thought that Nick and Loekie might beat me up for dragging your attentions away tee hee

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Zuri

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you Zuri -- and as to the hottie you had in mind -- it's the thought that counts.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Zuri,

Nick and Loekie aren't fighting over me. . . .

Jeanie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Jeanie,

Be careful what you wish for. Hee-hee.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Jeanie...

I am insulted...you have not even noticed the flirts I have thrown your way.   I feel so neglected... :-(

As to Zuri, I have been flirting her for several years now...and so far I owe her a steak dinner.   She is playing hard to get, but I know I can wear her resolve down.  lol.  :-).

And with Loekie...I am playing hard to get...:-)

Nick.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by jakelsen

Zuri,

Nick and Loekie aren't fighting over me. . . .

Jeanie

Nor me, Jeanie :-( (altho Nick has offered me a steak din!). But I enjoy watching them tussle over our lovely mod, she's worth it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Nick and Loekie,

Gosh, you guys sure know how to make a girl blush, but it was all about Zuri's promised pic of a semi-naked male model.  Now, if either one of you wants to volunteer. . . . .

Why do I hear Loekie's voice in my mind saying be careful what you wish for?

And Nick, you can be sure I will pay closer attention to your flirting from now on. 

Jeanie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Worry not, denizens of the Wood. You shan't see any semi-naked pictures of me here. Even that idea makes me go "Yuk!"

But the women here do have to watch out for Nick. He is a tease. Leah may be special in his heart but his eyes are on you all. Be afraid, be very afraid. Or just enjoy!