The Writers' Coffeehouse : Forum : Greetings to thee, fellow writ..

Greetings to thee, fellow writers!

12 Years Ago

Hello there everybody! My name is Andrew R. C. Beck, Andy for short, and i have recently joined this quaint little online community and I am still fresh to all that it has to offer.

So, a little about myself. I am a 21 year old BA graduate with a degree in computer games design. I graduated September 2011, and since then I have now been able to follow my interest in the passion of writing. I used to write a lot when I was a teenager, and I used to indulge myself quite heavily into fantasy and horror combined. These days however, I am more inclined to follow a plot and content derived from non-ficticious events.
I've no real portfolio at the moment as any literature I used to have was destroyed years ago. I have a lot of level design and concept design material from my degree, but that is all a part of a seperate portfolio which I keep private.
I have written a couple of poems since getting back into full swing, but for the most part I have been building my archive of notes, and getting back into the habit of keeping a writer's journal.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of the next year for me as I have a project which I have started working on already. It is still in the planning stages which I expect will take a while, but i am quite excited and enthusiastic about this.

Anyway, now you all know a little about myself! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends here, but most of all, I am looking forward to learning!

Happy writing folks!

Andy