The Writers Caf'e Down The Block: A Place For Everyone. : Forum : Just a friendly welcome!

Just a friendly welcome!

15 Years Ago

Wow, I just left my cottage and walked a liitle down the road. I just looked through the window of this quiant little den of friendship called the The writers Caf'e down the block.                 

The lights are all so cosy and dim! The music is so charming and relaxing (Bobby Darin singing MORE and Il Divo & Sting is just doing their thing!) 

But do you know what's the most important thing I see here? It's all of you my dear friends! All of you, just sitting here presenting your great artistic poems and inspiring stories. You all are here just living your life to its full! I find my self to lucky to have been drawn here! 

Never, have I ever been such  part of a pool of great artistic talent like I see here.  My soul gets chills everytime I come near this cosy little shop that's oh just so snug and warm with so much friendship! 

As I walked in the front door and saw you all, I thought to myself  "I am truly blessed to even be able to be to mentioned among such great artisitc talent in this life!" 

My all our friendships here last thousands of years and may this harbor of great talent rub off on all of us well! 

My sincere hope is that we all will leave our artistic mark on this earth  and  that we will be remembered long after we are all gone for leaving  this world a much better place then we found it.

All because we truly loved humanity and cared! 

May love, peace and luck follow all of you where ever your kind spirits tread on this great earth! 

Good luck in everyone's future writing endearvors! 

Just remember: always write from your soul for the good of all souls! Whatever you do, always do it great, with class and to its fullest!

Always a friend and hugs to all!

TIM

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hello. My name is Gray. My handle is GrayAyes.