The fallen : Forum : Blurt it out here

[reply] [quote]

Blurt it out here

11 Years Ago

If you want you can tell us the pain and suffring others are causeing you
[reply] [quote]

Re: Blurt it out here

11 Years Ago

Hmm. Boyfriend is continuing to rip my heart in two! He doesn't care about me as much as I care about him...and I feel like he's only being nice to me so he can get in my pants. And I was stupid and almost let him! I feel like I'm being used but I love him too much to just let go of him :/ any advice to give me? Words of wisdom? My heart hurts...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

@TheLord'sName... I don't know much about dating, but I think the best way to resolve relationship problems is to talk about them, make the other person understand what you want and where you're coming from. If they refuse to listen, then they're not the right one, no matter how much you love them. At the end of the day, you're the one who matters, your happiness. It's hard, and it's going to hurt, but sometimes letting go of the wrong people can help you find the right people later on.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Aww ok thanks so much for the advice :) 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

no problem hun. that's what this group is all about, eh? :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I don't now if this really counts as a problem or a painful type thing...but I'm sort of scared of guys are relationships...and my friends are trying to hook me up with this guy that's 3 years older than me (he's 18 I'm 15) and I'm sort of...well...freaking out aha...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Look inside you and measure your worth, treat yourself as you would a bestfriend... a strong woman is one who overcomes suffering and succeeds but the strongest woman is the one that doesn't allow herself pain to begin with. Good luck.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm not willing to share...because the story is three and a half years worth and I know I'll sound like a brat lol...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

We don't juge here, and it it dose not matter how long it is, create a new tread If needed
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I don't know if I should be telling you guys this because I don't know you. I just need to share with someone to get an outsiders perspective. I was sexually abused by my biological three brothers until i was five. I have yet to tell anyone that I saw one of them inside wal-mart several time but I don't know if he has reconized me or not. I am so scared to go to wal-mart now. Should I say something to my parents or not? I don't want them to like not let me go anywhere because of them living close by but then again I want to be safe. What should I do. I have been wanting to cut over this but I have been clean for over a month but I don't know if I can keep this up much longer. Please help
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

You definitly should say something to your parents about it. You can't keep that hidden from them, and I doubt they won't let you go anywhere after you tell them...I'm not very experienced in this type of thing, but you should tell your parents
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I have NHL a type of cancer and am feeling like I could use a safe hugg...its difficult to know whatto do and how to react to it..
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Today, is April 2. The anniversary of my Uncle's (he took care of me for 2 years when my dad had to work at night) death is on the 5th and my birthday is on the 7th. Mixed in with that I have dying relatives, financial problems, broken familial relationships, a depressed dad, a mentally ill mom (and all the affects of that), nearly been raped and murdered by neighborhood boys, bullying (in the past), too many betrayals, my ill-health (a chronic-pain condition called Fibromyalgia, which also affects many other systems besides the nervous system), Depression (in the past which includes many cutting episodes and many attempted suicides in various different ways). All at/by the tender age of 19....well 20 on the 7th.

I'm trying to work my way through all my painful memories, which I can remember in such vivid detail. I'm also trying to work on my major trust issues, anger, pain, sorrow, loss, abandonment issues, fear of relationships, always expecting to be hurt, etc.

In spite of everything I've been through, and continue to walk through, I'm usually quite happy. Now I didn't mention all this for pity/sympathy (and there's so much more, though I gave a short run down of it). I wrote it because I want people to know that on some level, I understand. Many of those things, I know people are going through now. 

I want you to know, that you are NOT alone. There are people who UNDERSTAND and CARE. I may not know you, but I DO care. Because I've been there, I know that suffering and it sucks. Horribly. I don't want people to suffer alone, like I have. I would have given ANYTHING for someone to have been there to say 'I care, I understand.' Things do get better with time, especially when you find people who you can trust and who genuinely care about you.

One of my good friends, who has had a mostly happy childhood, broke down crying to me on the phone at 11 at night. We were on the phone until 1 in the morning talking about her grandpa and the painful situation surrounding it. She ended up saying to me "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be complaining. Your pain is a lot more than mine." I stopped her right there and I told her "Wooooah! Hold it right there. You can't compare our pain to each other because we both experienced different things. I may have gone through many more painful things than you have, that may be true. But more painful? No, you can't compare the depths of pain between two people. Just because you haven't been through as many things, doesn't make it any less painful for the things that you do go through."