The fallen : Forum : werewolves

[reply] [quote]

werewolves

11 Years Ago

i found out a while ago that im a werewolf, im in a pack with my friend but shes isnt seriouse, it was just cos she thought it sounded fun. i want to talk to other wolves but as soon as they find out i love a human that jokes hes a vampire they all turn their backs on me this is crap. sorry but i needed to vent.
[reply] [quote]

Re: werewolves

11 Years Ago

yeah sorry about that i was pissed but seriously, ideas for means of contact between wolves? because forums arnt working, too many strict people and role players
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

nah it's ok, it's good to vent. I was a little confused reading this at first. I don't know what you mean by contract between wolves though. Sorry I'm not much help.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

contact, like means of communication so we can find other wolves. i guessthe only real means is forums tho so ill just have to find one with not toomany role players
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

that and emails... or maybe trying to make your own group
If you think they are roleplayers then you can always let them know and kick them out of the group :[]?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i could allways joke about being something else if being a vampire is a problem i have always thort of my self as a elv anyway not the lame short ones but more like the ones like legaless and that or i could be a gelfling or something