The fallen : Forum : just jibbarish

[reply] [quote]

just jibbarish

10 Years Ago

i realy dont know what to wright here but i feel i just have to put some words down i just dont know why we keep spining the planet is dyeing and its the humans faults some time i wish i wasnt human i wish i was something with wings so i could fly away in my dreams even thow they are always diffrent i can allways fly i can fly over the town and look down on everyone i enjoy my dreams sometimes i wish i could sleep for ever and just dream i dont have much for me out here in the real world i fail at so much i allways get bulied for my spelling people allways pic on me for not having a job and try to make me get one i have had diprresion before i have been dischared from seeing a syciatriss and i do feel alot better i am still on the pill but i wont be for long i havnt brought a knife to my self in a long time  but some knights it dose call out to me some times i feel like theres nothing in the real world for me well almost there is one thing in the real world i do enjoy my girlfriend oh how i love her but sometime i wonder what if one day i let her down i dont get to see her as much as i want to but in a way i guess thats a good thing i got realy cliny with alot of exes because i sor them to much so they left they all left to be with someone else i just hope my current one dosnt go i love her so much she is the flame of my candle the beating  of my heart my pride and joy if it wasnt for her i would be a big pile of blah i love her so much i made her upset the other night and my hart sunk i dont know why it did that why  did my heart sink if she was the one upset i dont get it but i realy do love her with all my being hahaha lissen to me dribbaling on about nothing i dont even know why im tryping any of this out anyway i wish i could fly fly high i wish i could take my beautiful girl and just fly with her in my arms just fly fly and fly and never stop pitty ill never be abler to fly
[reply] [quote]

Re: just jibbarish

10 Years Ago

hello my self no friends to comment?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

yes im afraid so
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

thats how it always is isnt it
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

yep even if you have a 100 friends your only true friend is your self
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

amen to that me
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Don't think so bad about yourself. Try to stay as positive as you can, and push forward. Stay with the people who love you the most, and keep thinking that something better will always be around the corner. You just have to get there first. :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

well this is so good we all wish that we could fly i would like to fly away from life you could always talk to your girlfriend and what you're saying is NOT jibbarish it is real to life your life and just think one day this will all be better so just believe in yourself. and yes i know that this is VERY cheesy.  
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

kemie, it wasnt your fault. its just me i get upset easily. too easily. you did nothing wrong and i wish i could see you more often too. i love you, thats all i can say but it never seems to be enough to convince you. im not leaving. and please if somethings bothering you you can tell me, gd, anyone well all listen, kays. your wrong about the 100 friends, you have 1000.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

thanks baby i love you so much