The fallen : Forum : help help help

[reply] [quote]

help help help

11 Years Ago

convenes her to stay!!!!! she is part owner of this group and site and has helped a lot but she beleaves she hasent and has given up. she seems depressed but show her we do care, she will be missed and that she dose help!
[reply] [quote]

Re: help help help

11 Years Ago

GD I am going to kill you!

Okay guys, its not that I dont love you all or anything like that, but lets face the cold hard truth that my writing SUCKS, as in it REALLY sucks. So there is no point in me sticking around on a website for writers.
The Fallen was doing just fine before I came along and it will continue to do just fine once I have left, GD will make the website amazing (he's the one that had all of the ideas anyway) and life will go on.

I will miss you all
Shazza xxx
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

when your writing sucks...only thing left is to keep writing as it will only improve..yaknow?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

NOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! your writing doesn't suck it's amazing you ARE a huge part of our life your writing helps us please please PLEASE stay we need you and if you feel like this again please talk to us we need you please please please PLEASE stay!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

DONT GO!!!
YOU CANT JUST QUIT LIKE THIS!!
What about the friends you have on here
or the groups you're apart of??
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

NO SHANNEN! DON'T DO IT! we were great friend and I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed it! Please come back!