The fallen : Forum : Recering dreem

[reply] [quote]

Recering dreem

10 Years Ago

I keep having a recering dreem well yes and no the dreems are always different but Im always doing the same thing in all of them I am able to fly I can go as high as I want but I always stay just under the clouds I can basicly levitate realy high and when I walk to places I don't walk I levitate there I have been having this recering dreem since last year what is it ment to meen
[reply] [quote]

Re: Recering dreem

10 Years Ago

Levitation To dream that you are levitating suggests that you are holding on to far-fetched and outlandish ideas. You need to be more realistic. Alternatively, the dream means that you may not be feeling grounded or safe. You are feeling helpless and disconnected with those around you. To see someone levitating in your dream represents your desire to be helpful and supportive to others. Alternatively, It indicates that you admire or look up to the person being levitated.  To dream that you are making someone or something levitate in your dream represents your supportive nature. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are trying to balance too many things in your life. It may literally mean that "things up are up in the air". You do not have a conclusion or decision about something. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Recering dreem

10 Years Ago

Dreams are very mysterious and a lot of the time to don't mean much, but reoccuring ones are strange as well. I think that because you are staying beneath the clouds on purpose maybe you're holding yourself back from something in reality