The fallen : Forum : Importance

[reply] [quote]

Importance

10 Years Ago

These days, it seems that a lot of things are more important to my mom than me. The other day I was trying to talk to her about something important to me (for the first time in a while) and she yelled at me saying that she was in the middle of a game (and it's a game you can pause. I've played it before). Today, I asked a question about the movie we were watching because I honestly didn't know the answer, and my parents called me stupid for asking it. Then in the car I thought my dad was talking to me and telling me to go get something when he was on the phone with my brother telling him to get something and they called me stupid for that. Then I was just trying to have a little fun in some pictures, and my mom got pissed because I wasn't smiling like she wanted me to (She was going to a wedding, and I wasn't invited - I didn't even know the people getting married - and I was smiling and looking at the camera and stuff, and I looked away too early thinking that my brother had taken the picture, and she yelled at me. I honestly think pictures are a little more memorable when everybody is doing their own thing instead of everybody wearing the same thing and smiling the same way). *starts crying* I just went out of my room cuz my mom called me, and she asked why I was crying and I said because she was always mad at me (which she is) and she said she's never mad at me and said I was being rude. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Importance

10 Years Ago

:/ they shouldnt be calling you stupid at all. jeez people like that piss me off. dont worry about it okay, you havent done anything wrong they must have seriouse anger managenent issuse :P