The fallen : Forum : is this right?

[reply] [quote]

is this right?

10 Years Ago

no more meds i threw them away, they were seriuosly messing me up, making me sad depressd over worried, im not like that, im never sad and very random, and get boared easly and cant stop watching anime off them , the me i miss, so sorry if i seem not like the me your used to, i hope this will go allright...
[reply] [quote]

Re: is this right?

10 Years Ago

oh it's fine hun! i hope this goes great! you can do it but to some meds just f*** you up and to some they help so please be careful! 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Just be careful. Us humans have a lot of energy. You need something to replace the medicine. Be active and careful. I don't like any type of medicine. I tried to use the natural cures. I recommend Rosemary herbal tea. Give peace to mind and body. All of dance on the edge. We always must be careful.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

its great that youve done something about that, both fingers crossed it works! ^^ just be carfull kays GD
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*hugs*!!! You are strong. You can get through this. :) Remember I'm here if you need to talk. (: Keep writing!!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

thank you all, its kinda wierd but i think ill be fine
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Yes, medicines dont help, but mostly ruin our inside and life! Better to make effort to be yourself in creative way, do what makes u happy and give you energy. Like writing, drawing, watching anime, but not for long time. I m sure all else will help also good exercises.... :)

-nour-