The fallen : Forum : Events

[reply] [quote]

Events

10 Years Ago

Alright, so there's been two big events recently. So the first was about a week ago. My brother was on my moms computer for some reason and he took her credit card and tried to buy something online and he was pissed when he got in trouble and couldn't use the computer for a while. It did piss me off... A lot, but I handled it very well I think. Now the second event I didn't handle so well. So my brother and I were at my grandpa's house yesterday, and he had forgotten to take his ADHD pills (they keep him calm and under control) and he continuously bugged me and tried to annoy me on purpose all day until I finally blew up on the world. I stormed out of the house after threatening him and into my mom's car, and then I almost yelled "take your d*mn son to work tomorrow because I cannot put up with this anymore. I am about to beat the sh*t out of him." Ad I got in trouble for that, but I didn't care because my brother got in a lot more trouble. But right now, I feel that this is more important. I feel happier because of the people on here helping me and I am smiling more, despite how my parents act towards me. Also, for those who think there is no hope, listen to this song, even if it's not you're type of music, just listen to the lyrics. it's called "never too late" by my personal favorite band "three days grace" so thank you all for helping me. I will continue to post on here when I feel upset, but it won't be as often anymore I don't think. When I eventually break again like I did before I started posting on here, things aren't going to be very pretty, but hey, that's just life. :) *smiles*
[reply] [quote]

Re: Events

10 Years Ago

^^ so glad things are turning out for you!