The fallen : Forum : Hi, I'm new here.

[reply] [quote]

Hi, I'm new here.

10 Years Ago

Hi everyone,

I am quite shy, so I don't often share what I have gone through. Basically, I have a lot of pain from years of abuse right through-out my childhood, 20 years of it. It's nice to know that I have a place to come to if I ever need to talk about something or need support of some kind and I hope you all feel you can talk to me too. I am happy to listen, to give advice or just support anyone here. Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to hear from some of you. All the best, Leah.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hi, I'm new here.

10 Years Ago

I'm sorry to hear about your rough past. Hopefully things are looking up for you. If they haven't, then they will soon. I'm sure they will. Don't be afraid to share what's wrong in your life. Everyone here will understand and try to help you The best they can. :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hi and welcome ^^ yeah these people here are awesome so if you ever need to talk we'll be here ^^
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

barklight is right i am pretty awesome so we will look after you
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

hey..
Welcome to this amazing group..
We help each other and we care about each other..
I've been through hell and back so if you need to talk to someone, I'm here..
Hugs, K.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

lol moon
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hey, yeah, everyone here is really awesomely nice. If you ever wish to talk, just pm me. There's very few things I haven't been through myself or know somebody who hasn't been through. I really hope that one day all that pain will heal and that you will find peace and happiness.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm shy myself, but I'm happy to listen to anything really. :) Message me if you ever want to talk, and I'll try to give good advice to anything. (:
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Welcome! We're all here for each other :)