The game received much criticism : Forum : What's the best way for a skil..

[reply] [quote]

What's the best way for a skiller to train

2 Years Ago

Well, at Level 74 I'm already at 200 quest points, and OSRS Gold I've been doing quests since level 15. I'd like a recommendation regarding equipment and inventory (food as well as potions.) for questing in general. Items to keep in your bag for all times.

Anyone who is willing to come forward. The best thing to do is to have a supply of various potions and materials such as ropes. An arsenal that includes combat equipment of every type is also beneficial. For instance, having a dragon hides for bosses who have strong mage attacks along with mage gear and runes when you require it in your quests.

It's really a matter of the individual's preference. I personally (around your stats) simply carry my set of rune along with a berzerker's helmet, plus my own whip. I'd bring them for nearly every quest, while also having the items required and some foodin case it becomes necessary. Since you are a quest cape player currently I have to say you've picked the right path when performing quests. The rewards are not only very generous, but they're also the perfect incentive to get leveled up every aspect of your stats.

I've recently begun playing Runescape once more after 2 years or so of inactivity. I'm currently playing on my old level 3 skiller and I think I'll stick with this account for quite a while at least. My query has to do with a few skills that I'm sure there are some different ways to train, and things I could try but I'm not aware of what they are , or how to do them lol.

I'm also a big fan of DUI methods and will take the slower option that earns more money over a quicker one that pays less each day. In the moment, I'm mining 9.000 Coal as part of the guild for 70 Mining. Also... How do an experienced person efficiently learn Farming? What I've learned is to take a fishing trip in Catherby and work in the farm while I'm at it However, I don't believe I'd earn a lot of exp from doing that.

What's the best way for a skiller to train on thieving? It's normal to practice staggered stalls, however the guards could kill me pretty easily. Is there a quick way to train Runecrafting? I'm really not sure what to do , other than Air Runes and that will take the whole day. What's the most effective way to improve agility? Also, I'm not able to take much injury since my health is only Buy RuneScape Gold level 10. And lastly, can I go Dungeoneering? Any help or an informational link to help me will be appreciated.