The game received much criticism : Forum : So , the best 3 options I'd su..

[reply] [quote]

So , the best 3 options I'd suggest to you

2 Years Ago

For stats I'd suggest 85 Attack and Strength, and 80 Defense. You can go with less stats, but it's difficult to make numerous kills over the course of runescape gold for sale a game. It'd be nice to get Eadgars Ruse completed, just because it's a quicker method to reach GWD. I'd also recommend having the Summoning level to at least have a War Tortoise that can store things.

I tried to maintain the armor in check so that it's not too costly, for example for example, a Divine Spirit Shield would be the best shield to use but not everyone is able to afford that. I hope this was helpful, if you want an inventory just contact me. Usually , it's not that difficult to find out.

Which barrows should I buy torags or guthans? Both are reasonably priced for me. And since I'm aiming for a barrows set should i not be working on a fighter torso? What should I do with my dragon's platelegs and rune platebody?

If you're looking to purchase a barrows set, I would recommend Veracs. The helm and skirt provide the most defense in their position (of the armours of the barrows) and the brassard is weaker than Torag's, Guthan's or Dharok's plates. However, Verac's provides a good prayer bonus (unlike other armours for barrows) and is an excellent set of special.

It's my understanding that you already have Dragon Legs and you're aiming to build a fighter's torso, so what I'd suggest the player is to keep those as your main armor, but bring a Guthan's set with you to use it's special attack as a healing mechanism.

In this way, your main armour set is non-degradable and offensively friendly (torso provides strength and strength gain unlike barrows). Also keep in mind that in addition to Dharok's and Verac's when it comes to certain scenarios any other Barrows sets (including that weapon) can be used in a non-useful manner.

So , the best 3 options I'd suggest to you: Ariel's skirt or Legs along with Fighter torso and Abyssal whip/Dragon Defender (you could also have a Guthan's set to heal you as well). Torag's Legs and Plate along together with Whip and Defender. This will provide a lot of defense, but in most circumstances it's pretty useless since you don't get hit much anyways. Verac's Brassard and Skirt along with buying osrs gp whip. The entire set can be employed for specific tasks, including Kalphite queen and barrows, or PvP.