The game received much criticism : Forum : After being compromised, I am ..

[reply] [quote]

After being compromised, I am left with only 10 million

2 Years Ago

If you're planning to spend only a few dollars (under 10 million) Then a set of Barrows armor, as well as some nice peripherals (fury, though that's not necessarily the best) will give you a lot for your buck. But, there are some runescape gold cheap really nice items you need to get. I'm assuming you haven't been here for a long time.

Chaotic rapier. The most powerful melee weapon you can use one hand that you get after a long period of dungeoneering it requires at minimum 80 dunge to purchase it, with the help of the dunge rewards system. The most chaotic weapons are the most powerful in their class.

Bandos chestplates and tassets. The prices are varying, but they are the most popular items to buy for those with cash. 12M for one item and 12M for the second. They grant spiritual and strength bonus.

I'm no expert on Helms, but if killing you need the complete slayer helm for its bonuses (likewise Salve amulet if it's relevant) and Verac's helm if not.

In terms of boots, you'll prefer to stick with dragon. There are better boots that are known as "ragefire" I'm thinking, but I don't think you'll want to put your bank on them. For gloves, choose barrows gloves from RFD or gloves that are goliaths that are from dominion tower.

Goliaths will require you to have completed a lot of quests and numerous arcade-style fights within a large tower of bosses in quest. It's possible to find as you've completed the quest in general I'd imagine. The ring is the ring that's free you can pick up from "A returning to the stone" (I think that's what it's called).

It starts at TzHaar city, which is located at The birthing pools. It's all the fremmenik bonus ring's benefits, as well as many very attractive portable teleports to use, and an extra bonus for combat against Tzhaar. Also, you can get the Berserker ring, which comes with the strength bonus, or you can buy the explorer's ring, which offers some free alchemy spells daily, or you could get an Onyx band and have it be infused at mobilising armies. Search for this stuff if would like more information.

After being compromised, I am left with only 10 million in cash remaining. I have worked on earning money, however I'm trying to get my focus back on college and so RS will be the final of my priorities. But, for now, my primary fight for melee is: Helm of Neitiznot Amulet of Strength Dragon platelegs, Fighter Torso. I was looking at either buying an Dragon platebody for more defense or the DFS to help with defence and a str bonus. Which one do you think I should go with rs3 services and what is the reason? I do have 99 cons as well as a steel dragon within my dungeon so I could charge my shield. If you are going to fight, you don't require def, just pray Prossy pl8 and legs for prayer bonus, and pray to protect yourself from melee/(mage/range depending on the situation). And then, take on the fury/glory. Glory is the best choice if you cannot justify spending 9 million dollars on an amulet. Fury is a great defense statistics as an ammy.. It also has better stats in comparison to glory.. A lot of sals recommend that fury is a must but glory is equally good.