To All The Broken Hearts : Forum : For all broken hearts

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

For all broken hearts

11 Years Ago

Go through it not around it. Don't suffer tell him/her what you feel. You'll see you will feel better. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: For all broken hearts

11 Years Ago

Sometimes it's harder than to tell someone how you truly feel about them in "my" little world anyways. Usually what happens to me is the guy likes me but he's introduced to my good friend, Leslie, by me and suddenly I don't matter anymore. No matter what I do, she'll always have more power over any guy I come in contact with. I don't have a chance since she's real thin and beautiful. My first love is the guy that's still on my mind but now we're only good friends. What do I do when I know I still have feelings for him? :(
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ashley; girl go for him! I lost the guy I love, because i was too shy to chase after him. He liked one of my best friends too. and he put me in the sister zoned, and realized he didnt love me like I loved him. The guy friend that you have, that you like, dont give up on him if you love him. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Thank you a lot for your kind advice, Missy! It's well appreciated and well my friend thinks that I don't technically have a chance with him anymore. I think sadly she's right though. We dated back in the 7th grade and now we're Sophmores this year. But once I walk through those double-doors I'm going to show him what he's missing out on :) I hope for you to find your Prince Charming :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

You always have a chance with the one you love, but sometimes it's easier to say goodbye. After all "if you love someone let them go. If they come back, they're yours, if they don't, they never were, and was never meant to be" fate will always bring you to the one you are supposed to be with. We all have our true love in this world. We just have to wait to find it :) 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Amen to that.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

This is a quote I heard many times and always makes me feel better 
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Wow, that's sadly true! That's nice advice on the concept of love and fate. I really will listen to your words and follow my heart on it. Thank you very much :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

You're welcome. It's better to be loved and lose your relatioship than to never have been loved at all. Hope it helps.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Yeah it really does. Thanks again :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I don't really agree. It's not better to have loved then to not have loved at all. If I didn't love someone, my life wouldn't be s**t right now! But I did, Nd he makes me cry every night. So no, for me, it's not true at all. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I hope this helps:
If you're alone 
I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry
I'll be your shoulder
If you want a hug
I'll be your pillow
If you need to be happy
I will be your smile
But anytime you need a friend
I'll just be me.
This is the first love poem I ever heard.
I have to say thank u to the one who wrote it cause it helped me alot.