UnReviewed : Forum : Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe

Reviews

8 Years Ago

Hi everybody, hope you're all having a good day.
We seem to have a problem with this group. Since I'm finding that often I have to send out email reminders to try to get people to review, I was wondering what you guys would think of assigning people to review certain works?
For example: Let's say after 3 days, if a particular piece hasn't been reviewed, I will choose 3 or 4 people at random to review it (in case of some being busy/offline). The names & piece to be reviewed would be posted in the forum as well as emailed to the individuals selected.
If after a few days it STILL hasn't been reviewed, another 3 people will be randomly selected to review.
After 2 or 3 times, if you've failed to participate in reviewing when your name is drawn then you will be removed from the group.
I don't want people to get lazy or just blow off their assigned reviews thinking 'someone else will do it' and that's why I'm thinking the consequence would be removal from the group.

What do you think? Does this sound fair?
dan

Re: Reviews

8 Years Ago

Dell, I'd be OK with the idea of being assigned reviews. To tell the truth I always forget I'm even IN this group, I need to submit some. Actually I'd like it if UnReviewed pieces came to my Inbox as read requests. Lay them on me while I learn how to submit writes for review. take care...dan 

Re: Reviews

8 Years Ago

Sure. So every time a new piece of writing is approved you'd like a notification email of what's been put up? I can definitely do that.