Underground Writers Network : Forum : KDS Presents: ZEON (COMING 201..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KDS

KDS Presents: ZEON (COMING 2016)

8 Years Ago

Hi! I can't believe you're actually reading this post! You're in luck cause I'm someone with autism that is writing a FICTIONAL SERIES called ZEON! This is a series where old legends and new inventions collide to form this epic story about a man named Bill who does the unexpected.

In the first book, Bill is the main character where he used something called the Gem of Zeon that gave him all of these powers. But when the usage of it goes too far, somehow part of the gem gets into his system, causing him to have the Power of Zeon for the rest of his life. Since he now has the power without needing the gem the so called "drones" swiped from him, he must stop the evil where someone wants that power to cause world domination. As his adventure begins to stop evil once and for all, he meets people, learns new skills, and will some day witness the almighty Zeon when the time is right...

This story will take place on a fictional planet called Zore which is a planet five light years away from our solar system. Zeon is the god of Zore which is how this planet can function just like Earth. More will be revealed as the future reveals itself!

Thanks for reading this post! If you're interested you can do the following:

Join the Group: Written into the Future: A Public Group of Writing
Visit my YouTube Channel: KDS Official
Like my Facebook Page: KDS

Wish me luck as I continue working on this!