United State of Biafra : Forum : One biafra

[reply] [quote]

One biafra

8 Years Ago

All this things Nigerians are doing is just a joke Their will be no peace in Nigeria if BIAFRA is not free Buhari will say biafra is dead and some of them will say we have defeated Biafra but i say to you When my new group come out, i bet you no one will like to be a nigerian or to leave in Nigeria Boko haram will be like ant during my period. It will sound very funny for some of you. or, some of you will take it as a joke.But when the time reach you will see Why am saying this is that many people will run away from Nigeria By that time Nigeria will be the one to beg Biafrans go.and it may be too late for them. Am not praying for violent in Nigeria but you should understand that i love Nigeria to be one of peacefull nation in the world but if Biafra is not free peace can never smell in Nigeria. Nigeria will fall from one problem to another till Biafra go. Leaders of nigeria should understand tha t Biafrans are peacefull people but if Nigeria will not allow Biafra to go now that they hav'nt see any thing, very soon they will be the one to beg Biafra to go. If you have ear hear now If don't want to hear forget Am just reminding all Biafrans and Nigerian what will have very soon. This message is from SHINNIXSTAR.