Vampire Romance- Romance with bite, blood and horror : Forum : Hi, I'm New!

Hi, I'm New!

12 Years Ago

Hello!  I'm new to this group.  I've written novels in lots of genres and have one under consideration by a traditional publisher.  Recently I've started exploring the genre of supernatural erotica, just for fun in the beginning.  I read an erotic novel that was supposed to be a sensual and "authentic" look into geisha culture in historical Japan, a subject I am fascinated with, and found the book absolutely horrid.  When I put it down all I could think of was that I wanted to do something better, and do it right.  I set about to write an erotic novel set in historic Japan, something with all the beauty of Memoirs of a Geisha and all the indulgence of good, sexy erotica, with two twists: it would be a story of a love between vampire and human; and the romance would play out between two women.

I was actually very happy with the results, so much so that I wrote a sequel, too, and am now working on a third book.  In between novels I work on sharpening my skills in the genre with short stories exploring many different aspects of the erotic genre.  Every now and then I solicit "challenges" from my followers and friends to get some experience trying something new.  Some of my recent prompts have included werewolves, dragons, Master/slave and food erotica.  I don't always know if I'm happy with the results, but the exercise of learning and depicting new things is very rewarding.  I also like to try writing from different perspectives, every now and then experimenting with male point of view and gay male point of view, but my favorite plots currently involve women in love with women.

I am really excited to find this group and hope to share some wonderful stories with you!  As I've said, my work is predominantly erotic in nature and I know that many groups are not looking to share works of that nature, so if someone could give me a heads-up whether works rated NC-17 should be withheld from this group, I will be happy to respect that.  Otherwise, I hope to read and review lots of good vampy stuff, with teeth instead of sparkles and dark temptation instead of misogynistic subtext.

So hello!  I'm looking forward to writing with you!