Voice of Black Expression : Forum : New to Group

New to Group

17 Years Ago

This is my first post in the group. Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is LaVerne Thomas-Taylor and I have 3 published books. I like networking and meeting new authors. I look forward to being a part of this group.

Blessings.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Welcome. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Peace from "TheWriterInMe", CaSandra Mathis.

It's a pleasure to have been invited to join this group. I hope it continues to grow and flourish 'cuz ya got something real nice going on up in here. ::biggrin::

I'm the author of three novels of which I've self published and currently offer in ebook format. I'm hoping to sell enough ebooks so that I can take my novels to the next level and offer them in print format. Or... if I'm really lucky, I'll find a publisher who'd be interested in taking me on as a client. Now, that would be ideal.

Does anyone have any experience selling fiction ebooks? Are they less likely to sell because they're not printed?

I've got two of my books posted on my profile with excerpts. I'd appreciate critiques and I'm open to all feedback. If there's an avid reader out there, I'd be willing to submit a couple of chapters for a more extensive critique, maybe an entire novel. Let me know!

Thanks again for the invite!
Mo Peace!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Welcome to the group, looking forward to reading your work.