W.U.A.M. (writers united against meyers) : Forum : Favourite twilight joke?

[reply] [quote]

Favourite twilight joke?

13 Years Ago

OK, fellow haters of possibly the worst literary texts since well, I don't think there has been one yet, it's time to dish out your favourite twilight jokes that frankly take the piss out of it. My favourite was when Jimmy carr summed it up on friday night with jonathan ross: 'Twilight: one girl's choice between beastiality and necrophilia' ... I actually couldn't stop laughing.     Ok, your turn
[reply] [quote]

Re: Favourite twilight joke?

13 Years Ago

That is pretty much the only decent joke I've heard about it! Bloody hilarious!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

No good ones right now...but give me some time and I will find a way to compare Twilight with Broke Back Mountain some lewd way.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Oxford have announced they have discovered over 130,000 words in the English language which are outdated, misused or redundant. The discovery came about after an employee brought the new Twilight book to work!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I haven't heard any jokes about it. Unfortunately all of my friends love Twilight lol
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

One good thing about the vampires sparkling is that you can never miss them when your shooting, There such animals a hunter mistakes them for deer, small weak, but slightly fast.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

this link is loaded with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out!!!!!!!!!!