Want Some Reviews? : Forum : Lyrics

Lyrics

8 Years Ago

We all know it takes two to tango.. I'll find a girl then Drop the D like Django.. Swing it in a circle like a hoola hoop.. Karma is a woman so make sure that woman's beautiful.. I'm just sayin, I Swear to God I've been with dime pieces.. I don't regret any of em, they know who they are Jesus. I see it, I also admit when I don't.. I'm a walking magic trick, you can call me up in Smoke.. Okie Doke, I'm about to Hokie Pokie.. You think I'm joking? I get in there like a ...nose ring.. Dougy, Nae Nae, Blue Dance I carry armed fire.. Gettin Shredded like jeans and barbed wire.. Hopping the fence I ain't stopping for blip the obstacles thick I can't break like popcycle sticks.. I gotta keep going, flowing like rapids in a river.. I'm that handsome guy girls are asking out to dinner.. Not a plAyer though.. Tell myself "Way to go".. My lyrics go right through you like blades through throats.. This is a hobby, I could do this daily.. Watch, one day, the right persons gonna pay me. ‪#‎GODSP33D‬ ‪#‎AllLove‬