Warriors of Arc : Forum : Tarra: Arcadia Academy

Tarra: Arcadia Academy

11 Years Ago

the school in which the young students train to become a gardian of a planet, the masters are the teachers,

Re: Tarra: Arcadia Academy

11 Years Ago

*jaso appeared infront of the school* "..." *he saw some of the students walking in the hall with there master, and reconized his old master right away*

11 Years Ago

Enki: Unlike my sister I did attend Arcadia Academy full time. Esen had pick to take night classes at Arcadia and attend human school during the day. She was allowed to do this because she was so young when she came over to earth that it was really a second home to her. They called her one of the "Duel Realms" a Tarrian who can call earth and Tarra home. She has a life on both planets. I spot Jaso and bow deeply, "Your Highness." I say politely. I new how to act in front of royalty, as did most Tarrians. Jaso was our last hope of ever going home.

11 Years Ago

"you know i don't like being treated like that enki" *said jaso as he greated him*

11 Years Ago

Enki: "My father, the General of your father's army, taught me to always respect my superiors." I say smiling gently, "A tradition we Calyth's take very seriously."

11 Years Ago

"yes but i don't like being treated as higher then others" *jaso smiled* "i met your father long ago"

11 Years Ago

Enki: "I realize that but you are our king. It's only right," I say with a nod, "Yes. He's a lot like my sister, though she still has a long way to go before she can call herself a Warrior of Tarra."

11 Years Ago

"yes she does have a long way to becomming a warrior of arc" *jaso looked at the school* "and so do you enki"

11 Years Ago

Enki: I laugh, "I can't deny it. I'm fair from a Master."

11 Years Ago

"i was too years ago" *jaso remembered how he had betten his master*

11 Years Ago

Enki: "The sad thing is, I'm farther from being a master then Esen is." I say sighing, "She's progressing so fast I don't know whether I should be worried or not. With Marilon around I'm afraid it will make her a target."

11 Years Ago

"maliron has been dead for a while now and he won't be back for a while" *jaso looked at enki* "i've been looking out for her too"

11 Years Ago

Enki: I raise and eyebrow, "You've met my sister?" I ask curiously, "when?"

11 Years Ago

"i'm her gardian, and her new master" *jaso smiled* "i met her when she first came to earth, and then a little while ago in the castle"

11 Years Ago

Enki: "You're the one that they pick to train her?" I ask a bit curious, "That's a rare sight."

11 Years Ago

"yes i am" *jaso smiled* "is that ok with you?"

11 Years Ago

Enki: I shrug, "I don't have a problem with it." I say, "She's a bit of a handful though..."

11 Years Ago

"yeah she is" *jaso remembered back to when he was younger* "but i was too"

11 Years Ago

Enki: I look him over, "You had a bit more to deal with when you were her age." I say

11 Years Ago

"that's true, i did have an uncle to deal with" *remembering back to his days on earth* "so we arn't that difrent"

First Page first
Previous Page prev