We Are All Mad Here : Forum : Music!

Re: Music!

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

[QUOTE=chat bot;716041]reposted from all dead and forgotten, ah, elsewhere, saying such as these, the above post is excellente, but then, what is a forgotten link to one such as the goblin. but of mice and men, what are you? EDIT: so, how's jats[/QUOTE]

"...Jats made a fab big "random stuff" thread on xerq forum with quite a few other livewriters there so he's pretty much happy I guess, I mean I would be in his place..." replied the goblin thanking chatbot for her asking though then adding "...whereas me I'm still here, yes years on and I'm still at it, anyway it's been a great adventure for a dyslexic such as I am, and it's taught me a lot about writing in posts to this online readership here, moreover one gets to converse with all sorts of writertypes, and pauperpoets, oh and come to think of it, with those normal people too...", at which point the goblin placed a finger on his forehead trying to remember what "a normal person" was, asking "...I mean what with this adventure of giving one's alter ego full sway here it's a wonder that anyone would want to settle of "normal" anyway, after all "normal" is the lowest common denominator too, on stage no one should ever normal now..."

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

"...whereas I'll be in the lounge if you should ever have need of one such as I now..." smiled the goblin a livewriter of sorts and ever out to welcome anyone new here, before continuing to the words "...more readers read posts than most anything else, and yet most writers only focus upon the stories alone, thus they go unread for their inability to see that their books start from their posts and the plot from those words therein...", whereupon stepped back and drew a large circle in the air with his hand to reveal two chairs and a coffee table, and upon it only the finest filtered coffee and a whole plateload of homemade biscuits just fit for a queen, before picking up a cup and handing it over to Bridgette suspecting that she could be royalty in disguise, saying "...naah, help yourself though, remember that a writer without posts in much like a painter without sketches, and if sketches is increasingly what they'll read of us, then it's to our posts we must look to first..."

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

"...you write well, plus you're probably the only one amongst the many here who through your experimentation could actually build a massive readership from your posts alone, yet you just have to compromise to your readers a bit more, not those long set pieces with set paragraphs posted away in all too tucked away designated section, instead find the communal place upon a forum, decide the length together with the content and picture too that keeps them reading you, and then be more observant then, simply it's like painting here and with painting there isn't a right way, nor some set educator's "write way" neither, there is only your way in this..." smiled the goblin adding "...if you ask me what I want from my posts, I would say "I want to make it look easy", easy till they try it for themselves that is..."

8 Years Ago

[QUOTE=blackredroses;852040]Burr walked in and smiled at everyone, whispering softly "I hope everyone is doing well" before quietly walking out.[/QUOTE]

"...nothing much, I cut my finger even so slightly last thursday, a little cut just above the nail, nothing really, only that a client turned round to me this morning, being monday and asked my if I was diabetic, to which when I asked why he replied because that cut on your finger should have healed by now..." mentioned the goblin whose hip pain never really went away and knew the old man was far more in a mess than he was letting on, but in no greater mess that the greater picture occupying in the middle east today, smiling "...it's his age I suppose, where if it's not his age it's his time, whereas if it's not his time, then he would live to see escalation in end times instead...", little wonder why the goblin kept himself apart from the old man, saying "...I'm no more him than he is me, yet together we are two sides of the same coin then..."

8 Years Ago

repost form elsewhere

"...just write in your posts exactly how you would in your book I guess..." suggested the goblin in passing now, then adding "...no, I meet so many writers whose writings seem awkward and imbalanced, if simply because they only their book writing style in their books alone, yet they probably wrote posts of some sort or another everyday...", at which point the goblin looked around to find a matching picture, not that it helped him to write though, where no doubt whatever he wrote was quite beyond redemption here, no simply he posted a picture because it made him envisage his text and then forced his to find some connection of sorts, citing "...the end result lands on the page and is subject whims to fate whereas the inner result gets ingrained within oneself in some "what you write writes you back" manner, naah I don't write for how it's received, I write for where it goes instead..."

8 Years Ago

"...and wonderful it is to have you with us now..." replied the goblin ever out to do the warmest of warmly welcomes then, before adding "...no we're not such a bad lot once you get to know us, where more folks read posts than most anything else, so all you have do my dear human, which is what you are I take it, is entice them towards you with whatever you write in your posts directly...", by which point the goblin had quite run out of things to say and started twiddling his thumbs instead before finally looking up at lino, relating "...if they'll read your posts then perhaps they'll go on to then read your other works but never ask them to read your works for in doing so it means that your posts are not your ambassadors by what you are requesting...", as ever the book seemed to start from the post and the plot from those words therein, but didn't everyone know that goblins were not to be trusted really

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

"...well I'm probably wrong for you in the other extreme then..." went the goblin whose lax grammar usage meant that he was the hardly the best of company for anyone wishing to write correctly as it were, then adding "...naah, the trouble is that most writers do write correctly yet they hardly see their readers at the other end of their posts here, it as if their posts have no plot within them, none of that "hang on a sec, what or who am I reading by this post now", no pull in other word, instead it's a cordial intro and an invite to read something else again, thus their persona is weak and lost upon the reader, in short their posts are writing about writing but not the writings per se...", at which point the goblin rubbed his chin between in fingers and his thumb wondering if anyone sane would ever read the far, enquiring "...no you haven't read this far have you, you haven't, oh that's good then because I was told that fiction post forum does writing standards to maintain, but all that's beyond my nature...", meanwhile the sun seemed a gold cold disk in the winter's sky with the mountains surrounding geneva standing sentry caped with in white still, whereupon the goblin then wished well and wondered off as such was his custom

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere, the goblin doing a welcome

"...well now, nothing would make me happier than to read something you have written should you ever care of converse with me a while that is..." replied the goblin to the best of his encouragement and hoping that saustin1967 would not find in continence too untoward to continue then, before adding "...trouble is that I don't cut as a writertype neither, so I guess that makes two of us there where together we can write in our posts instead if you like, I mean after all these days more folks read posts in one form or another than most anything else, and what may I ask is there to stop you from becoming know by your posts here...", and with that the goblin stretched one hand up out to her with the other behind his back and bowed low hoping she could appreciate the gesture he made towards her at least

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

"...well I'll be in the lounge of this forum should you ever have need of me now..." replied the goblin thanking Emori for the post though, then enquiring "...so what do you humans mean by championship there, in that I know it's not some scarf that you place at the end of a lance to then offer your womenfolk at the end of a joust, but what is it I wonder where if you would care to explain I might be able to help you more...", indeed the goblin was apt to help anyone friendly, but first came that question of "what one wanted from one's writing", where these days more folks read posts than most anything else

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere, the "equality for women" thread

"...hate to admit it but feel most men start out thinking with the dicks where most women end up thinking with their wombs..." sighed the goblin upon the folly of human nature as it were, adding "...of course there is inequality between the sexes, and I don't condone it here, yet worse than anything in particular is the general loss of faith in those things the west had held dearly to throughout years gone by, for example a job for life, or one's savings in the bank meaning something tangible and secure, the idea of being able to retire at one's retirement age, all being a time before those enslaving student loans and those crippling medical bills came into being, a time before the NDAA act that took away the last of those unalienable rights from you, a time before the words "preemptive" and "winnable first nuclear strike" had become openly voiced without thought upon their consequences to all concerned..." the goblin broke off to conclude "...so no then, I'm not one to care much about the inequality of the sexes today, where they fix the goalposts hoping that we'll fight one another over it, no far more than that then, I actually care about the inequality of this our insecure present in view of that security of yesteryear...", simply, the "american dream" of past golden years had toppled down to our "american nightmare" of this very moment here

8 Years Ago

"...well, I guess I'm going to be posting quite a few pictures of phals in full water culture from now on..." calmly continued the goblin from his last before adding "...perhaps I'm odd then but I'm more interested in their general growth, by the growth of their root systems more than their blooms I mean, so no then, my intention is not kill off the plant by doing this, instead it's to see how self sustaining a process this becomes by it...", where the goblin in his curiosity had quickly noted that even with chlorinated tap water the phal turns the water green remarkably quickly, and to no ill effects too, explaining "...you see, I wish to get away from the process of human intervention each time, or to minimize it at least, so am I wrong in this goal I wonder, who knows then, but the pictures of the phals taken now compared to those I take in the future should answer the question of self sustainability long term to me..."

next Next Page
last Last Page