We are Writers We are Authors We are Adventurers : Forum : Review mine, and i will review..

[reply] [quote]

Review mine, and i will review yours

8 Years Ago

Review one of mine, and i will review one of yours. Give a short review, and i will return a short review, give a longer one, and i will return a longer one. It might sound cold, but i was used for reviews by many, so i made this system. It's a win win situation. Thank you.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Review mine, and i will review yours

8 Years Ago

No, it's not cold, it is simply fair. If someone wont review your work, why would you review theirs? Anyway, I'm only here to read, I wont review anything, unless it is really good or interesting to me. Oh, and Danny, I will always read and review your work. :)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Well yeah, i make no exceptions. I used to give privileg to new people, but no one did the same for me, when i was new(unless someone wanted the badge) so, the deal is the same for them too. New or not, i don't care. Review mine, and i will review yours. Short reviews will result in short reviews, longer ones will get you longer ones. Only saying nice work will get you the same, that's all there is to it. Want reviews? give some, and you'll get some. I wish you all a nice day.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Well Danny boy, I'm tired of reading other people's stuff, so I'll be reading only yours, for a long time. Hope you wrote some new poems lately. :)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Yeah, check out the dark poetry collection, added a few "chapters" (aka: poems) to it.