We are Writers We are Authors We are Adventurers : Forum : Suggestion, to help with getti..

[reply] [quote]

Suggestion, to help with getting, and giving feedback. Check it out, might be useful. :)

8 Years Ago

Okay, so here is what I thought... Danny had a group, in which there was a submitted writing limit for everyone, during the first seven days. Now, we could use such a limit, but this time, lets do it as follows: Lets limit the writing we submit to a maximum of two pieces per writer, so all writing will be visible on group page. Now, once we all read and reviewed everything submitted to the group, then we can submit another two pieces, and so on. That way, we could get to all writers and their writing, without any problems, or missing someone. Also, this would be great to help group activity. Now, these are only my thoughts. Anyone agree?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Suggestion, to help with getting, and giving feedback. Check it out, might be useful. :)

8 Years Ago

Sounds like a great idea. That way, the favor would be returned to anyone and everyone who reviews them. But we would need the whole group in on this, and if this would work, i'd be starting with reviewing.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Suggestion, to help with getting, and giving feedback. Check it out, might be useful. :)

8 Years Ago

What do you think of some of this new stuff I've done for the group?
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

It is a great make over! now people have a chance to be read, and to read. No one will flood the whole page with their own writing. Everyone can be seen, everyone can be heard. I love the group now. :)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Yes! It is a lot better now, it is a professional, writing group. And now, we can sense that the group actually has a moderator, which most groups lack. Very well done.