Weird Warriors : Forum : Why do people think you're wei..

[reply] [quote]

Why do people think you're weird?

14 Years Ago

Here's the big question:

Why do they think you're weird? :D

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

people call me wierd because i dance to adverts and every so often, switch to a squeaky voice that i find hilarious and freaks everyone else out.
i dont get it myself.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Oh, I see. :D Well I think there are several reasons people consider me weird. I'm not completely social, for one thing. I like to read-which I suppose to them is incredibly odd. And me and my friends just mainly hang out together and don't care what they think of us. We dress however we want and just don't care at all.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Why do people think you're weird?

14 Years Ago

Sorry for that quick and lame post that I'm replacing with this one. My mother was hovering over my shoulder *rolls eyes*. Anyway, the real reason people call me weird is easy. I don't give a f*** what others think about me. So I do stuff that people think is strange and weird. For one thing, I don't follow trends and styles of music and art. I have my own style and my own flow that makes me happy. I go to a school of preppy b****es and a**holes who think that they're better than everyone else. I'm often called that creepy goth girl or emo because I wear mostly black and baggy clothes. I choose not to listen or even respond to their stereotypes. And that's why people think I'm weird.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

People tend to call me weird mearly by the way I act. My voice is deep (or so I'm told) and I can talk just like (or really close) Yoshi from Super Mario Bros. I have made a song that I sing about his d*** and I sing it in that voice and it is an inside joke between me and a friend. People have also called me weird because of some of the things I say. I would tell you guys but it is sorta X-Rated. So until then let the normal people learn from us and praise our weirdness and awesomeness!!!

-Sexy P3nguin-
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I am weird because i am a martial artist and am used to hanging with the guys. I'm also very short (5'3 can you believe it?) but when your short and blonde but can also kick a*s people tend to think your weird. It's the reason I always had a hard time with friends when I was younger, by the time I was 13 i was helping to teach taekwondo and when I was 15 I was leading classes 5 days a week. Currently I teach full time and am going to open up my own school soon. I'm also a dreamer and a tad bit eccentric (okay, probably more than a tad). I'm glad to be here and to meet everyone!

Surreal
[reply] [quote]

Re:Why do people think you're wierd?

14 Years Ago

Well, there is SEVERAL reasons why I'm wierd. I care a LOT about my grades, which most people don't. They just blow it off.              I'm very sensitive when it comes to my feelings being hurt, but if somebody tries throwing a punch at me, their usually going to have a huge bruise on their arm or chest later on.              I'm social, but not very. And I hang out with the kids that aren't very... "popular". They're not nerds, no way. If they are, then I am (which I am, but they're not). But when I do start talking, it's like you want to start looking for a button to shut me off. >.< I can't get a boyfriend to save my life (Well, I could if I was desperate enough, but who needs guys that badly? I mean seriously. I'll just go with no boyfriend for now.), but EVERYone comes to me for boyfriend/girlfriend advice. I think more guys come to me for advice then girls do, which is pretty sad. Even the guys that make fun of me 24/7.         I'm nice to everyone, unless they did something to really, really piss me off.        I dress funny. Not like a little kid, or like totally different, just... I put things together that I really shouldn't. I mean, I like the way I look, but when people start commenting about my looks, it either ticks me off, and I snap at them, or it hurts, and I stay silent, and pretend to brush it off.         I'll have really emotional days sometimes, and I don't want to talk, but sometimes on one of those days, I'll just start crying, and my friends ask what's wrong, which ticks me OFF because they ask repeatedly even after I pretty much scream at them I don't want to talk about it.         I read, write, and draw a lot. Even though I care about my grades, I'll usually sit in classes all day writing or drawing. Occasionally I'll read, but I have enough junk to carry around with me to different classes, another book isn't very appealing. Also, I'm very mature for my age (so what everyone I freaking know says anyways. I still don't believe them), so when someone else starts making fun of someone that's actually pretty cool, but aren't liked for whatever reason, I'll start yelling at them.         So yeah, that's why I'm wierd. :D --Blood
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'm not weird. I'm perfectly normal.

I'll type out big long 2000 word responses and just erase them like I just did. Because I do care what people think. I don't want them to think I'm weird. Because...

I'm normal.
Perfectly normal.

I think I might be hungry.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

People think I'm weird because because i'm completly insane. I hate to talk, it uses up too much of my time to explain things, so when I randomly get up and do somthing no one knows why. Also, I look and act weird for my age. I don't wear make up, my ears aren't peirced, I have short hair, I'm NOT a lez, and have decided to wait till I'm eight-teen to get my drivers liscences. The fact that I'm watch people doesn't help, they think I'm staring, but I'm not, I'm learning on how other humans interact and why they do so, how we got so far from our natural ways to this life style. I'm a mentalist, kind of, and I like philosphy, it is completely dyeabolical.   heads up, i can't spell.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Well let me see...Long ago I was a different person, the center of attention, little miss social butterfly.  Now, I don't do social period.  When faced with a social situation I panic, but in a life or death situation I am the one taking charge.  At first glance someone would think I am sweet and innocent. Trust me I get it all the time.  By the time that person walks away they know that while I might look that way,I'm definitely non of those things.  I might look like a saint but I cuss like a sailor.  I stand up for what I believe in, I won't bow to authority.  By the time someone thinks they have me figured out, I change.  I love reading and writing romance but I don't like commitment.  Someone says go right, I go left.  I live life, my way, by my terms.  When someone thinks they have me beaten, I'll still come up swinging.            
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I honestly don't know. I have only two reasons why someone would think that: I have no shirt without a character on it. Therfore, formal is not in my vocabulary. Reason number 2: I always have a book with me and when we have "free time" I spend it reading. But I don't mind. I'd rather be known as weird than invisible and anti-social...
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hmmm...I guess people think I'm weird cuz I'm always loud, crazy, and hyper.  I'm always smiling, even if something really bad happened.  And I say the most randomest stuff at the most randomest times!! For example: today I was at school, and me and my friends were eating lunch.  They were having a serious talk about my bff's boyfriend.  And I randomly looked up and said that I was in the mood for a Mountain Berry Blast Powerade!!!  Plus I'm like over the top OBSESSED with Edward Cullen!! And sometimes I scream when people say his name....lol, I can't really help it!! It just happens.  Anyways that's why I'm weird.  Oh and this one time I got on a HUGE sugar high....off of sugar free gum!! It was really fun!!! Plus I love the Veggie Tales songs!! Especially "I Love My Lips"!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

People think I'm weird because I have a beard. Scratch that, they don't say I'm weird, they say I'm awesome. My bad. I'm just proud of my beard
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

people think i'm weird because i don't think like others .. when you have an  artistic personality you tend to think in a different way which is hard to explain.. i look at everything in a creative manner ... i'm not really into sports, nascar , wrestling and hunting and all those type of things ..you can usually find me doing research for writing, drawing, staying pretty active in the music scene or catching a good movie... but me being not your regular type of guy keeps the women interested because i'm like a puzzle to figure out  .. i always keep them guessing and alway keep things interesting... my puzzle will never completely fit into place i like to keep parts scrambled so i never fit into the regular boring mold!!!
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'm not weird, the rest is.
I just have different values and think differently.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

When I'm iming people I haven't seen in a while, I tend to act like I have "multiple personality disorder" and I freak people out. Plus I'm clumsy and not afraid to do things differently.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

People think i'm weird because I act without boundaries. I have a very wide imagination and take on the world that is different from everyone i've ever known. I understand people, but they don't get me at all.  I'm very extroverted, and a lot of people in the city I live in don't know how to take to that. Also, i'm very peaceful and happy. No matter what anyone does or says to me, i'll never retaliate anger with anger. Most people don't expect that from anyone, and I think that suprises them? I'm known to be 'alternative' and just plain out there. I make weird noises at random times, and I say things that most would be afraid to even think about. I dress very colorful and expressive, which makes people stare at me with awe...and it doesn't help that I have a MASSIVE afro. I like to be somebody completely different when I go out and wow the font just changed by itself.I’m not quite sure how to fix that. oO Anyway...i’ll quote books and movies at any given, even if it doesn’t have anything to do with a conversation. I’ll also bust out into song, sometimes off key. I often go out in my pajamas, or ’tacky’ goodwill bought clothing, which people find strange and they highly dissaprove. I’m always hyper and coming up with different ways to entertain myself,and others. I haven’t been  bored since 2006...true story. I dance EVE�™YWHE�™E! At the doctors office, in my room, at the grocery store, at the park. ANYWHE�™E AT ALL! And I do it with a spaz-like flare! There are so many reasons why people think i’m weird, it’s crazy! I actually think i’m normal, but that’s only because i’m use to myself.I’ve evolved into this crazy, happy weird girl and I love my self!
The end