Wet Paint : Forum : Getting to know one another (:

[reply] [quote]

Getting to know one another (:

14 Years Ago

I would love for people in this group to feel like they know one  another pretty well. So in order to do that, I would love for people to write 10 random not widely known facts about yourself.   Thanks, Kristina. <3
[reply] [quote]

Re: Getting to know one another (:

14 Years Ago

I love thrillers but Im horrible at writting them lol
my spell is often off (thank got for spell check)
I dislike most comedies
I have horrible penmenship
I like being alone alot of tiems
Im very close to my step bros
did I mention I don't lik comedies
and I try not to sya hate too much
I rely don't lik comadies
I have issues with closier which is why I nevr read the end of a book

[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

My Life A Poem by Tate Morgan
" In life I took much less than gave. "
     __________________________ On mornings hence I'll forget. To forgive this callous blow. That Left me broken on the field. Where angels hearts don't go. ____________________________ As to the scar left there upon. I shall hide it best I can. For fear they might see my pain. To think me not as a man. ___________________________
When in future I'll be asked. To say this was my fault. Why open the tender heart within. To the unending pain of assault. ___________________________
As future bears witness of. My life and deeds will inscribe. Descendants think me as kind. For the life I try to describe. ___________________________
In life I took much less than gave. I walked the good heart line. Carried the hopes of the small. Held theirs as they held mine. ___________________________
But to God, I say through it all. "I was true to his design." "Gave my heart in earnest love." "For a life sweet gentle and divine!" Tate
My Sons Keeper A Poem by Tate Morgan
" My son how I love him. "

Please No CSS   I am my life's sole keeper in the garden of my dreams Within it dwell the great hopes along with all my schemes   Why for me only the hard way has taught my mind since youth Does it seem could be no other than a fact and cold hard truth   I chose the road that I tread from my bold disdaining action I would never listen to another except to my own satisfaction
Lucky that he knows me not for my sadness hides regret As they who think to know me know less the nearer they get   My son how I do love him pleasing most his dreams within But all I want for his heart is to not go where I've been   Tate
Please No Embedding
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'm Nik Dendera. I'm 25, have two beautiful boys (Evan who is 2 and Elijah who is 5 days old) I'm on hiatus with my writing, waiting for inspiration to knock me on my a*s. I'm easy going, like a good chat, but I can't stand it when people dump their problems on me. That bugs me.

I'm currently scripting my novel with an indie film maker, hoping to get it made. Heavily featured in the script is music, one of my passions. I like anything from Marilyn Manson to Nina Simone.

I don't really have a favourite book, but I like the works of Jack Kerouac, Hunter S Thompson and Bret Easton Elis (Though I didn't really like Glamourama...) 

I'm a film nut-among my favourite flicks are 9 (the animated one, not the rubbish one with Nicole Kidman) Lord of the Rings, Company of Wolves and Dark Crystal... To name a few! 
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hello my name is Nancy Lee Shrader and I would like to announce the release of my new books HAIKU STRINGS Poetic Melodies and Celestial Invasion IN HIS IMAGE.  I reside in southern West Virginia.  A recent widow, I devote my time to my three children, three grandchildren and four step-grandchildren.  I am the proud author of six books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! ISBN # 978-1413781441 – IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! ISBN # 978-1424164998 – The Curse of Mayweather House ISBN # 978-1894936880 – Haiku Smiles ISBN # 978-0982205655 – HAIKU STRINGS Poetic Melodies ISBN # 978-9842594-1-0 – and Celestial Invasion IN HIS IMAGE ISBN # 978-1608133703.   I have another book due to be released in 2010, The Haunting of Mayweather House.  Also under contract are books three and four of the Mayweather Series, The Ghosts of Mayweather House – MAYWEATHER HOUSE, The Evil’s Revenge.  I also write for Amazon.com, and have twenty-one Shorts to date on the Amazon website.  I am a member of the West Virginia Writers’ Union, Appalachian Writers’ Guild and belong to a Writers’ group at the Raleigh County Library.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Lets try this again. Hello my name is Nancy Lee Shrader and I would like to announce the release of my new books HAIKU STRINGS Poetic Melodies and Celestial Invasion IN HIS IMAGE.  I reside in southern West Virginia.  A recent widow, I devote my time to my three children, three grandchildren and four step-grandchildren.  I am the proud author of six books IS IT NOW? The End of Days! – IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! – The Curse of Mayweather House – Haiku Smiles – HAIKU STRINGS Poetic Melodies – and Celestial Invasion IN HIS IMAGE.   I have another book due to be released in 2010, The Haunting of Mayweather House.  Also under contract are books three and four of the Mayweather Series, The Ghosts of Mayweather House – MAYWEATHER HOUSE, The Evil’s Revenge.  I also write for Amazon.com, and have twenty-one Shorts to date on the Amazon website.  I am a member of the West Virginia Writers’ Union, Appalachian Writers’ Guild and belong to a Writers’ group at the Raleigh County Library.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hey, I'm a girl amd I'm seventeen years of age... let's see, what else.... well, I LOVE music: you're always sure to see me plugged into my earbuds; writing books and sometimes poems is my passion. oh yeah, and I'm a very friendly person :]
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I am 76 years young and married to a multi talented lady who is a writer artist and musician. My only talent is writing poetry which I have been doing for over sixty years. I am an old fashioned rhyme and meter man but I can appreciate WELL written works in any form. I enjoy writing rather long story poems which seem to appeal to my readers WE have between us five children ten grand children and one great grandchild.Second marriage for both of us. Neither of us were seeking for a new partner after our first marriages had failed. But fate had other ideas,we met a writers club and that was that LOve at first sight how ridiculous at our age 70 and sixty respectively. WE are still on honeymoon five years later.No regrets our kids accepted our choice as long as we were happy so were they. I have been know to write the occasional short story in prose but am kept busy writing reading and teaching poetry to find time.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Heya, my name is Mariel and I mostly write poems. I'm 22 and yeah I'm a girl lol.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

This is me!
  What you seeis what you getI make no claimsno false pretense I'm not that pretty( at least, to me I'm not)I will be kindto those in mind I'm nothing specialjust a simple girlwho loves to draw & paint, and read and write! I hate to fightbut will defendthe ones I love until the end anymore you wantto come to knowI guess you'll have to askfor it's on “a need to know!”

© 2008 Jen Burlock
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

some cool people on here..anyone wants to email me or be my friend feel free [=
I'm John..i do spoken word and percussion..writing to keep my skills up for future film making and screen writing..also do photography and considering going into massage therapy..and I met the love of my life on here. <3 she's amazing
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Passing on the usual greetings "Hello"...my name is Hanan and I'm new to threading so this is a cool things to me.  I'm 44 yrs old and have a 17 yr old son who's just a regular cutie.  I've been having poetry flow through my veins since I was a child and often find the words won't stop till you write them down on something.  I will try to stay in touch when I can actually find my laptop, again I have a son (I did mention that) LOL!
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Im a girl, 19, live in utah haha, I want to be an actress write screenplays, write novels, and poems. Im fascinated with the dark ages and vampires.