While undoubtedly there won't be : Forum : This wasn't motivated but I wa..

[reply] [quote]

This wasn't motivated but I want to find some type of rule

3 Years Ago

Would be helpful to have in a megathread instead of on the front page. It is fun to share if you're the individual who achieved the Animal Crossing New Horizons Items milestone, but it gets tiresome to see a lot of"first blue rose" posts. I don't believe that they should be prohibited altogether, but there is no reason anyone should be taking a picture of the screen in 2021.

Photos of irl merch

Something that disturbs me in a great deal of gaming subreddits is"that I purchased the thing!" Posts reaching huge amounts of upvotes. However, there are a number of really talented artists out there making beautiful fanmade merch, and that should not be ignored. I would like to mention that perhaps merch posts should be limited to the people who actually made the things, but that might cross over into self-promotion too much.

Official merch definitely doesn't need to be a part of the subreddit. This should be a place to show off things we've created, both in and out of the sport, and to go over the game as a whole.

Just a lot more prevalent occurrences. Because still another player is having the"hating pineapple on pizza is trendy" conversation. Is. Going. On." Yeah convinced that was amusing the first 10 times it occurred in early December.

Spoilers

Personally I am not bothered by this. I spoil the bejeezus out of myself every time an update drops and someone goes in to datamine all of the new assets even if they're still time-locked. I like knowing what is coming so that I can best prepare for it. The one thing which disturbs me about time-traveling is when someone posts about"finally" achieving something that is simply possible through time-travel, such as getting all the zodiac products, but we're pretty much beyond the point of being a problem today. Whenever someone posts about a villager seeing their grandma's memorial, by way of example, I just think of it as posting about how they still feel their grandmother is with them, which is a happy thing.

This wasn't motivated but I want to find some type of rule about frequency of submitting. It is not often, but occasionally somebody will post a thread, get a bit of traction, then come back a few hours later with a"followup," and another, and another... just put everything you want to buy Animal Crossing Items show people in the first thread. Half a dozen"because you liked x, here is y/z/a/b/c!" Posts within 24-48 hours is only overkill karmawhoring.