While undoubtedly there won't be : Forum : He'll say when you complete t..

[reply] [quote]

He'll say when you complete this quest

3 Years Ago

When magic was reality which will hurt , a huge chunk of fire hitting you in the face or a arrow? YET WHY ARE MAGES THE WEAKEST IN RS? Runescape makes magical the sublet form of battle, freezing enemies and OSRS gold then hammering them, against warriors this can let's win battles, but archers, we are constantly turned into pincushions. We have splitbark, that will not cease descent of dragons, that will not stop a bolt breathing flame over us; it will not ever cease a blue bow which costs less than 1k! This is my proposal on magical...

The answers. RS has lots of solutions that could be utilized, heres what I could see. NOTE: Magic isn't just a battle skill, but it still deserves to be a powerful force. This is a solution, but a very hard and will get shouted at one, I'm mentioning it for arguments sake. Obviously this wouldn't be enjoyed, does not make sense so I'm ignoring this.

New spells: This can be simple, either a new rune above blood dropped only by slayer creatures. Magics own abby whip or dark bow. In case this may hit 40s people would use it. Another one I thought would be nice is a spell which uses all 4 ancients at once. It would require balancing but could do the job. If you guys like this I shall detail this one. Subtly change ancients: This is easy, alter ancients a bit. This is an easy one to alter the mages battle magic. The changes would be easy, adding on to ancients.

The Elite Explorer Quest. Requirements: Quests: The Fremennik Trials, The Fremennik Isles, Desert Treasure, Tourist Trap, Monkey Madness, Cold War, Heroes' Quest, In Search of Myreque, Priest in Peril, The Giant Dwarf, The Grand Tree, Troll Stronghold, Lunar Diplomacy, Swan Song Skills: 55 Herblore, 45 Strike, 40 Defence, 65 Range, 77 Magic, 5 Fletching, 55 Agility. Other: Ability to conquer a level-210 King Black Demon. Talk to him about his explorations and he'll show you a particular cape that just Elite Explorers can have. He'll state to earn the cape, you must do some particular needs; Retrieve a Ghast in a jar from Mortyania. Slay a mighty demon. Find and retrieve a southeasterly wind. Mine from the very core of the Gielenor. Traveling to an opposite measurement.

He'll say when you complete this quest, he will reward you handsomly. Thus, you head out on this quest. The first on the list is to retrieve a Ghast. Talk to Drezel about shooting Ghasts. He'll say it's near impossible, but with the right spell and potion, you can catch you. He will say to mix a Fire Berry (a rare berry discovered in lava) plus some Blemish Snail Slime in the cheap RuneScape gold Heroes' Quest. Then hold the jar open and speak the phrases'Deom formnai sylimairel esintry!' . As soon as you do this, you'll have a Ghast at a Bottle.