While undoubtedly there won't be : Forum : The most modern interpretation..

[reply] [quote]

The most modern interpretation of the mythology

2 Years Ago

I'll be honest, I don't see enough movies, so... I'll probably go WOW TBC Gold off the beaten path and also stuff that's older. In addition, I'll write really poor and inadequate summaries since it's been awhile since I've watched these. These summaries will hopefully give you some idea of what you could change if you do use these.

Heracles - Looking for trouble Hera is a young man with a terrifying power is impossible to control. currently, several demigods and old friends attempt to hinder him from unleashing chaos in a society does not like him as many believe He is Heracles. At the end, the real Heracles descends and puts the guy back in his proper place. Based on Akira.

Afarpazo (someone who actually understands Greek could you help? Maybe attempt "A Far Away" If that's not the best choice) - A young man and his family come upon a place where staff of Dionisus offer a resort for the gods and nature spirits. In a bizarre event his parents disappear. A kind Naiad helps him to save his family. Based on Spirited Away.

Sophus: A group of thieves are about to steal much of the king's treasure, but there is a person who arrives and prevents them from doing so. After a few scheming He defeats the leader and his ally and then receives a bounty. Based on Sabata

Solips - A young man finds himself in a world run by clockwork-like beings who are using humans to accomplish... something. I'm not sure of a reason. The story is based on The Matrix

Lykos's Run In a city filled with hedonistic youngsters, and led by an immortal Tyrant, a guard is sent to discover the details of the people who have managed to escape from their final ritual. Based on Logan's Run

Zeus is drunken stupid Zeus is drunken stupid, and the players aren't aware of that yet. They've just encountered Hermes disguised and are currently fighting against other champions of Gods (and Titan cult followers) to be able to meet Zeus first.

The most modern interpretation of the mythology is that they must to locate Zeus past lovers or the mothers of his demigods to hunt down Zeus.

They will come across Zeus later (or wherever he's) and he'll be crying, drunk, or both. Players have not yet obtained a bolt, but the artifact is too powerful for them.

A few tips : Olympic Games where held in Olympia and were held in favor of Zeus, if you want to hold them in your own Sparta might be able to create an additional story in relation to cheap Burning Crusade Classic Gold Hera altering the rules so that it costs Zeus fans.