Word! Go! : Forum : rant.

rant.

17 Years Ago

i hate cops who don't know what the f**k they're doing. and who would rather believe the person who just hit a 5'1" 106 pound girl with a f*****g suburban then the girl who got hit or her friends who were standing right next to her.
i hate dumb c**t w****s who think its their jobs to police the world. and who have no general understanding of the law that pedestrians have the right of way. and are too f*****g lazy to ever even consider getting off their fat asses and walking someone besides the f*****g fridge. so when they do see someone walking they feel the need to call the cops and f*****g report it.
and i f*****g hate old jackasses who would hit a chick with their f*****g unnecesaryly large f*****g suburban and then lie to the f*****g cops about the girl jumping out in front of their car.
f*****g hell, if i wanted to jump in front of a f*****g car i would make sure it would kill me. so at least i wouldn't f*****g be here to deal with all of these god damned s**t for brains fuckers.
s**t!
f**k!
seriously!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

OMG I hope you are ok and no serious injuries. I can't say I'm surprise someone would lie. Sadly that is the nature of people, not to take the consequences of their actions.