Writers Block : Forum : I’m kinda stuck

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ace
[reply] [quote]

I’m kinda stuck

2 Months Ago

Idk if I should post a story cuz I don’t know if it’s up to standard with the stuff on here lmao
[reply] [quote]

Re: I’m kinda stuck

2 Months Ago

Originally posted by Ace
Idk if I should post a story cuz I don’t know if it’s up to standard with the stuff on here lmao

Most writing websites are similar. There's no good and bad writing, regardless of what anyone says. What was your story about?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ace
[reply] [quote]

2 Months Ago

Originally posted by H.S.
Originally posted by Ace

Most writing websites are similar. There's no good and bad writing, regardless of what anyone says. What was your story about?

It was about this kid who gets stuck in a game. Like, a mix of saw and hunger games, yk? He wakes up in a forest with a burning sensation on his neck and wrist. There’s two different sets of numbers, the one on his neck is his, the one on his wrist is the number of the person he’s gonna be forced to partner up with. So, basically, you’re forced to play a dangerous game, but in order to start, everyone (a few thousand people) need to be with their partner. You can kill your partner off, or you can work together and finish together. The goal is to be the last one(s) alive. Then the games end and you’re given a second chance at life.
[reply] [quote]

2 Months Ago

Originally posted by Ace
Originally posted by H.S.
Originally posted by Ace

It was about this kid who gets stuck in a game. Like, a mix of saw and hunger games, yk? He wakes up in a forest with a burning sensation on his neck and wrist. There’s two different sets of numbers, the one on his neck is his, the one on his wrist is the number of the person he’s gonna be forced to partner up with. So, basically, you’re forced to play a dangerous game, but in order to start, everyone (a few thousand people) needs to be with their partner. You can kill your partner off, or you can work together and finish together. The goal is to be the last one(s) alive. Then the games end and you’re given a second chance at life.

I see. That's honestly something I'd read, I think you should post it. Either here or somewhere else, I'll read it. Sounds entertaining.