Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Writers Gone Wild : Forum : About Writers Gone Wild

About Writers Gone Wild

16 Years Ago

Founder: Kelli McMillin
Co-Founder: Wayne Peake

We've created this group to have a place where serious writers can discuss things like goals, markets, WIPs, and help and support each other. Whatever you write, it's always good to have some feedback. It's good to have some advice. That's why we're here.

Writing can be a challenging career choice, even when it's supplemented by other income. My hope is to give and receive support for everyone in the group.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey thanks for creating the group! Hopefully it'll be a bit more active than many of the groups I'm a part of.

As far as WIPs go, most of my time now is spent working on a new novella, called "The Corpse Eaters," whose first part of first chapter is posted on my WC site. It's about a small town where it always rains, where the dead are washing to the surface, along with the things that feed on them.

Other than that, The Open Vein is still chugging away, though a lot of people seem to be lagging in returning contracts lately.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm so glad everyone's accepted my invites. Thanks for the reply, Justin! I'm pleased to hear you've been working hard and that The Vein is still going strong. I'd like for everyone here to step up and give an introduction. Tell a little about yourselves and what you're working on. Interests, all that good stuff. I'd also like to discuss goals, both on an individual level and for the group. I'm very excited about this group and I would like to see a lot of activity. Don't worry if you're busy, though. I am always busy myself, so if anyone doesn't hear from me for a while, don't freak out; I'm not going to abandon my group. I'm just shorter on time than usual!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think this is a wonderful idea. I've only been on here a couple of days but I'm really excited about this site and now this group.