Writers Of Teen Books : Forum : New to this site

New to this site

10 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new to this site. I am 18 years old and have been writing for a long time now. This particular story I have started posting on here I began when I was...around I want to say 16 or so. I recently have started to pick back up  on it now that I have time in my life to write again. Most of what I post will be raw stuff, meaning not revised or edited, so prepare yourselves for lots of typos and spelling errors. If you see any please point them out if you can I am sure there will be a lot of them. Over all though just tell me if you like the concept. Thanks, hope you like it. :)

Re: New to this site

9 Years Ago

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm new to this site and I'm unsure how all this works, but I figured saying hi was a start. I'm 20 years old fyi and I'm working on a novel called "To Break The Silence." I would love for anyone to critique what I have, the harsher the better (lets me know what I have to fix). Critiques keep me motivated and I'll actually work on my story if I know I actually have some interest and people need more to read. I posted the first chapter, but I have a lot more written, so if you decide to give me a chance and like what I have so far just message me and we'll go from there. Thanks, looking forward to meeting new writing friends!