Writing By The Lake : Forum : PLEASE READ!!!!!!

PLEASE READ!!!!!!

17 Years Ago

If you have joined this group then I hope you intend on being an active member. Many times I have invited people to a group and they join simply because I invited them. They never post or even check the group at all. So if you have joined, please be as active as possible.

Erica Stensrud ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I will try to be as active as possible.. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

once i get the hang of this ill try to do as much as i can.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Vaughn
once i get the hang of this ill try to do as much as i can.

I'm with him.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Without a doubt, I feel the only reason to be in a group is to help the group. I pledge my activity.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I will be active as much as possible (between classes and married life!) because I am definitely anxious to have people read my writing, and I love to read other people's works. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'll try to be an active member but I haven't had the chance to get on lately since I am trying to wait for calls from my new doctor and from the courts to see if I can get my niece home but I will try my best.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi there :) I keep rather weird hours, but as I'm able I'll be participating as much as possible.

Julie

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm still somewhat new to this site. I'm not exactly sure what goes on in groups other than I've seen some contests posted in groups. Let me know what can be done and if I'm able I'll certain be active! :) :)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'll try ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just joined. :]]]]
I will most definitely try to be as active as I can.

-Angela Rose

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

yer i too am still kinda new to this all so if i dnt contribute much it only coz i hav no idea wat i doin...................i will try to be as active as i can without comin across as a complete idiot with not so much as a clue to wat they doin.
lol
Rach
xoxo
::confused::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

no problem!