Wtf Radio : Forum : Proud to announce: 10% of prof..

[reply] [quote]

Proud to announce: 10% of profits from my newest book, The Phoenix and the Dragon, to go to charity.

16 Years Ago

I am proud to announce that 10% of my profit from The Phoenix and the Dragon’s online sales will be donated to create micro-loans for women and their children in Mexico, Central America and Africa. Read mnore about this program below.

You can get it on Amazon or adamtritt.com

What are people saying about The Phoenix and the Dragon?

Adam Tritt puts me on the horns of that dilemma between Apollo or Pan. So what makes his poetry good, then? As a poet he consulted not so much with his mortal texts, but with his heart, personal muses, and the Gods. Raymond T. Anderson, Editor of The Oestara Anthology of Poetry (for which I won an EPPIE Award)

Unique, brilliant, wicked-a*s funny, and a mensch.... Where do you get this stuff from? You pop these out like catholic girls make babies. Valerie Turner, Editor

You are so f*****g funny. Performing with you is going to be a hoot. Victoria Angela, Author and performance artist

Recognizing Kali in a Young Girl, by Adam Byrn Tritt, (is one) of my favourites. N. Mara-McKay, Critic

Adam has a wonderful rare gift He has so much to say and writes with his heart, his mind and his soul. Not many have the capability to do that. Certainly no-one does it like him. A genius. A poetry-writing genius with a serious sense of style. Rebecca Owens, Film-maker.

Adam you make me sick. You could write a recipe for rhubarb pie and make it sound poetic. You amaze me. Rebecca Owens, Film-maker.

Talking with Adam is like talking with Alan Ginsberg.
Fred Leggett

Micro-loans are small loans that allow women to be independent and set up small business of their own. These small loans, from $25 to $100 dollars are enough, in rural, third-world communities, to purchase breeding pars of animals, sewing machines, fruit trees and other capital. Micro-loans break the cycle of poverty.

Micro-loans mean women do not need to depend on charity, get married or depend on favours to derive an income and communities with micro-loan programs have shown dramatic increases in health and staggering decreases in HIV/AIDS.

Micro-loans have low to no interest and an exceptionally high rate of payback, which is used to create more micro-loans. Some even require the loan to be paid forward instead of back.

In cooperation with my Publisher, Smithcraft Press, I will be donating proceeds from my latest book to Heifer International ( and NamasteDirect (

How can you help? You can make your donation and get a copy of the book that has been called my most “dangerous” collection yet by going to Amazon.com ( and ordering your copy of The Phoenix and the Dragon.

What else can you do? Go to or call your local library and ask them to order their copy.

Blessings,

Adam