Young writers : Forum : Starting

Starting

9 Years Ago

Are we gonna start working on one yet?

Re: Starting

9 Years Ago

When are we starting and are we doing one story as a group or smaller separate groups?

9 Years Ago

Why not everyone come up with an idea and we can start there. So to give everyone some time let's say ten days, so post your idea on Oct. 6. I don't know about time zones so this may take some time to review, but for now let's just try getting some ideas and then we'll start the most popular.

9 Years Ago

Hello!! ^_^ let's all post 1 idea on a idea we have then maybe we can blend them together some how? My outline is a door to an unknown world. Once he steps inside the door shuts, he turns to open it again but, there's nothing on the other side. So, he has to explore this new world and come along the adventures that await.

9 Years Ago

i wanna join i dont knoe if you heard any of my peoms im soooooooooo unique

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Katie
When are we starting and are we doing one story as a group or smaller separate groups?

i wanna join i have some cretive peotry

9 Years Ago

Okay so I've been busy with school, but I wouldn't mind running with Jessica's idea so if anyone else agrees or has something better I'll check back on like the 10th, or if you want to email me my adress is [email protected]

9 Years Ago

I like that idea.

9 Years Ago

Well it doesn't seem like many people are responding, so if anyone wants to start a project with me (more like a book/short story) email me at [email protected]