Your Own Life Stories :) : Forum : Funny Moments :]


Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Here is where you post up something you recently did crazy, or what you think is funny or stupid. 

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


My actually stupid moment is when, I called my dad from my town by cell. I told him Im outside his house and to look out the window (trying to scare him LOL) and then he caught me "No your not idiot, because right now Im sitting on the porch" I was like O.O ok that was completely stupid >//< I thought he was in the house.

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


When I was little, I put a whole tube of toothpaste into my baby potty, and then I stuck my hands into it and made handprints all over the bathroom wall.   Also, when I was little, I couldn't pronounce the "s" sound. Once I read a sign that said "Do not sit" outloud, and I very loudly proclaimed "DO NOT S**T!" in front of a room full of people.

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
When I was little, I put a whole tube of toothpaste into my baby potty, and then I stuck my hands into it and made handprints all over the bathroom wall.   Also, when I was little, I couldn't pronounce the "s" sound. Once I read a sign that said "Do not sit" outloud, and I very loudly proclaimed "DO NOT S**T!" in front of a room full of people.


hahaha the last one made me laugh XD O.o

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
When I was little, I put a whole tube of toothpaste into my baby potty, and then I stuck my hands into it and made handprints all over the bathroom wall.   Also, when I was little, I couldn't pronounce the "s" sound. Once I read a sign that said "Do not sit" outloud, and I very loudly proclaimed "DO NOT S**T!" in front of a room full of people.


That's cute, and it gave me a good laugh. My sstupid moment was when I was at my friend's house and I kept aking stupid questions, even though AT THE TIME I did not realize they were realy that stupid. Then we played Marblez or something on their Xbox 360 and on the very first level I wanted despretely to get to the hidden part... It took me 10 minutes. They were all laughing at me >//<  It was hilarious though

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Eh, I've decided to write more funny stories to contribute to this tiny little thread.   Well, this moment definatly goes in my top 100 hardest times I've laughed. 4 years ago, when I was 9, me and my old friend Makala were playing with barbies in my room. Our barbies were having an argument, and at one point, she had her barbie slap my barbie. This made my barbies head & torso get all twisted around. There was a short silence, then my doll says "Oh no you didn't!!!"  Then her doll says: "Oh yes I did!!" My doll: "Oh no you didn't just break my neck & my hips & my spinal chord!!"   You'd probably have to be there, but the way we said it, plus the complete silence and tension it created, it was just 100% epic win.

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


a few years ago my friends and i went to the midnight showing of POTC 2 for my birthday and decide to grab something to eat at the TGI: Fridays across the street. The only problem with our plan was that we were in costume and not in a nice little party pirate hat or plastic sword on a string either, we looked like we had just stepped off the Queen Ann"s Revenge. the furitive looks that the staff kept giving our little group was priceless...espicaly when we started spiking each others drinks with poorly labled salt.

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by Wolf In Somewhereland
Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
When I was little, I put a whole tube of toothpaste into my baby potty, and then I stuck my hands into it and made handprints all over the bathroom wall.   Also, when I was little, I couldn't pronounce the "s" sound. Once I read a sign that said "Do not sit" outloud, and I very loudly proclaimed "DO NOT S**T!" in front of a room full of people.


That's cute, and it gave me a good laugh. My sstupid moment was when I was at my friend's house and I kept aking stupid questions, even though AT THE TIME I did not realize they were realy that stupid. Then we played Marblez or something on their Xbox 360 and on the very first level I wanted despretely to get to the hidden part... It took me 10 minutes. They were all laughing at me >//<  It was hilarious though

  XD lol it happened to me before too. All of my friends finished the first level of this video game called Bleach on ds (its the third game) in 15mins or less and Im a big fan of the anime series and manga. It took me thirty mins to finish the level. I was like O.O my goodness. I got good at it through. lol

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
Eh, I've decided to write more funny stories to contribute to this tiny little thread.   Well, this moment definatly goes in my top 100 hardest times I've laughed. 4 years ago, when I was 9, me and my old friend Makala were playing with barbies in my room. Our barbies were having an argument, and at one point, she had her barbie slap my barbie. This made my barbies head & torso get all twisted around. There was a short silence, then my doll says "Oh no you didn't!!!"  Then her doll says: "Oh yes I did!!" My doll: "Oh no you didn't just break my neck & my hips & my spinal chord!!"   You'd probably have to be there, but the way we said it, plus the complete silence and tension it created, it was just 100% epic win.

LOL something like this I did too, when I was around 7 years old. I used to have a barbie doll set, with a Ken doll and a blonde barbie doll. I saw this money on tv that i shouldnt have, and I didnt noticing my parents are watching me playing with my dolls at the same time. I watch this guy b*tch slapped his parnter. I make my blonde hair babie doll b*itch slapped Ken. Ken flew across the room and against the wall. My parents were like O.O

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by KristenMaye
a few years ago my friends and i went to the midnight showing of POTC 2 for my birthday and decide to grab something to eat at the TGI: Fridays across the street. The only problem with our plan was that we were in costume and not in a nice little party pirate hat or plastic sword on a string either, we looked like we had just stepped off the Queen Ann"s Revenge. the furitive looks that the staff kept giving our little group was priceless...espicaly when we started spiking each others drinks with poorly labled salt.
  Priceless XD

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Oh I have a good one :D   Last year in school I dared my blond hair friend Cody to dye his hair green after school. I went with him just to see if he wasn't cheating and crap like that. I know whats going to happened, and sadly my friend Cody was being stupid. He bought a green hair dyed. I was so laughing. He tried it, after we a few hours I looked at his once golden locks. It wasn't green. It was blue! I went down laughing, and the next day at school everyone did the same when he explained that he tried to dye his hair green. He didn't know his colors, crap he should of learn in grade school :/ He couldnt dye his hair back till three weeks later. lol

Re: Funny Moments :]

9 Years Ago


Originally posted by Martina in Wonderland :)
Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
Eh, I've decided to write more funny stories to contribute to this tiny little thread.   Well, this moment definatly goes in my top 100 hardest times I've laughed. 4 years ago, when I was 9, me and my old friend Makala were playing with barbies in my room. Our barbies were having an argument, and at one point, she had her barbie slap my barbie. This made my barbies head & torso get all twisted around. There was a short silence, then my doll says "Oh no you didn't!!!"  Then her doll says: "Oh yes I did!!" My doll: "Oh no you didn't just break my neck & my hips & my spinal chord!!"   You'd probably have to be there, but the way we said it, plus the complete silence and tension it created, it was just 100% epic win.

LOL something like this I did too, when I was around 7 years old. I used to have a barbie doll set, with a Ken doll and a blonde barbie doll. I saw this money on tv that i shouldnt have, and I didnt noticing my parents are watching me playing with my dolls at the same time. I watch this guy b*tch slapped his parnter. I make my blonde hair babie doll b*itch slapped Ken. Ken flew across the room and against the wall. My parents were like O.O


Oh, and once, I was playing with my polly pocket plane with my friend Makala. I meant to "fly the plane" so that it would land on my bed, but I accidently hurled it against the wall. It smashed apart. Our reactions: O.O

Re: Funny Moments :]

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
Originally posted by Martina in Wonderland :)
Originally posted by Sarah~Saki
Eh, I've decided to write more funny stories to contribute to this tiny little thread.   Well, this moment definatly goes in my top 100 hardest times I've laughed. 4 years ago, when I was 9, me and my old friend Makala were playing with barbies in my room. Our barbies were having an argument, and at one point, she had her barbie slap my barbie. This made my barbies head & torso get all twisted around. There was a short silence, then my doll says "Oh no you didn't!!!"  Then her doll says: "Oh yes I did!!" My doll: "Oh no you didn't just break my neck & my hips & my spinal chord!!"   You'd probably have to be there, but the way we said it, plus the complete silence and tension it created, it was just 100% epic win.

LOL something like this I did too, when I was around 7 years old. I used to have a barbie doll set, with a Ken doll and a blonde barbie doll. I saw this money on tv that i shouldnt have, and I didnt noticing my parents are watching me playing with my dolls at the same time. I watch this guy b*tch slapped his parnter. I make my blonde hair babie doll b*itch slapped Ken. Ken flew across the room and against the wall. My parents were like O.O


Oh, and once, I was playing with my polly pocket plane with my friend Makala. I meant to "fly the plane" so that it would land on my bed, but I accidently hurled it against the wall. It smashed apart. Our reactions: O.O


Haha, awesome. those polly pockets never did hold up to strenuous play.
 My best friend lived right down the street from me and every saturday i would pack up all of my Barbie horses and a few dolls and trapse over to her house. Well when I was in the fourth grde I suddenly decided that Barbie's were no longer "cool" so i packed up my horses into my bright pink Barbie suitcase and ran as fast as i could down the street so that no one would see me, yelling all the way "THE'RE BARBIE HORSES!!!!" Of course this tactic backfired and just about the entire neihborhood came out to see what all the rackett was about. I still have most of those horses