christian otakus : Forum : pray

[reply] [quote]

pray

10 Years Ago

So if you have anyone who needs praying for tell us here or if you need praying for. Rember were here for you(if you want you can just messge me insted of posting here) and will pray for who ever needs it.
[reply] [quote]

Re: pray

10 Years Ago

Can you please pray that my sisters and brothers be saved. And can you please pray that my sister Alex be okay? I had a dream she was going to die in surgery and the last time I had a dream like that, it was about my sister Brandy having a baby and not long after she found out she was pregnant. I hope it doesn't come true, but in that dream about the baby, I saw her drown in the bathtub at three years old.. >.>
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

dont wory we will all pray for you, just stay strong and try to help your siblings as mutch as you can, god bless you.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Pray for me have a lot things weigh upon my heart, Remember my friend Jessica, and the lost sick and burden.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

We will ^^ god bless you
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Can you please keep my grandmother in your prayers? She gotten really sick the past four days with a very high fever, and we had to take her to the hospital today. We're hoping it's nothing serious, but we've had several close calls with her in the last four or five years.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

im very sorry , ill make sure to pray for her, i had a grandmother that passed away very similarly 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I have great news. My grandmother is doing a lot better now. She had pneumonia, but luckily the hospital was able to help her get re-hydrated and is just about back to her old self. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. :) Edit: She was able to come home today! So thank you for remembering her. :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Yay im glad shes better ! Godbless her
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Thanks, but she may be relapsing. She might have come home from the hospital too soon. So please just keep remembering her.