dedicated horror writers : Forum : introduce yourself.

[reply] [quote]

Re: introduce yourself.

10 Years Ago

Hi My name is Chance, I am a horror writer and poet.  I also write some dark romance and like dabble with some non-fiction, mostly writing about my own life which can be classified as horror in many ways lol. 

I would say that my inspirations were Poe and King.  I aspire to be like them but over the years have developed my own style of writing for which I am pleased. 

I do love to get feedback and comments on my work as long as people don't just rip it apart.  Constructive criticism is always welcomed but if anyone is just down right mean I will mostly likely ignore them from that point on.

I don't know what more to say about myself.  I am better at answering questions than writing an autobiography.    So if anyone wants to know more, they can ask.  Like I said, I am new here and haven't posted anything yet but I shall in the near future. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: introduce yourself.

9 Years Ago

Greetings everyone.  My name is F. H. Tallendro, and I have spent the last two years pursuing an interest in writing.  My favorite genres are horror and fantasy, and my stories reflect that.  I have completed several novelettes, and have begun work on a novel (little over 100 pages in).  I'm not a huge fan of monsters, but I love H. P. Lovecraft's view of horror: "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."  I believe he was spot on there, and work such themes into my stories.  Apart from discussing horror fiction, I would also greatly appreciate some help if anyone can do some quality illustrations.  I have been thinking of self-publishing some stories, but would like some visuals to go with the finished product.  If anyone would be interested just say so, and we can get the ball rolling.  Thanks. :)

next Next Page
last Last Page