dedicated horror writers : Forum : A collaboration?

[reply] [quote]

A collaboration?

11 Years Ago

Anyone interested in co-writing a story?  I'm all about collaboration and new ideas.
[reply] [quote]

Re: A collaboration?

11 Years Ago

im always down for a collab. what do you got in mind?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hm. African Safari - zombie animals.  African bio-chemical warfare turns an entire ecosystem into mutant horror.  Lions chasing down Jeeps and ripping the tourists to shreds.  Giraffes eating people.  Everything eating people.
Thoughts?  This was totally random, lol.  I'm down to write whatever, just to get practice in.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Crowbar
Hm. African Safari - zombie animals.  African bio-chemical warfare turns an entire ecosystem into mutant horror.  Lions chasing down Jeeps and ripping the tourists to shreds.  Giraffes eating people.  Everything eating people.
Thoughts?  This was totally random, lol.  I'm down to write whatever, just to get practice in.

Sounds f*****g amazing.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Haha!  Yeahhhh!  Wanna help?  I mean we are a group, after all.  We could play that game where we pass the flashlight to the next person.  Or like, not.  I don't know.  We could all be a character, or we could each write for one character and change P.O.V. throughout the story.  Just brainstorming, here.  I'm easy. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'd love to join in :D
Got Skype?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

sounds great but we'll need to be careful about how we go about it... look up resident evil outbreak 2 (i believe its 2... maybe the first) its a similar story... and capcom would sue our asses off if we made it too similar.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

wiki page. read the plot. just trying to be helpful.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I see that it takes place in a zoo, but that's really the only similarity I see.  It would be really easy to make it different.  There would already be different characters obviously, and no zoo. and a different plot.
I was just thinking of a fun little project, btw.  I wasn't thinking that we're going to write a masterpiece that would even be noteworthy to anyone at capcom or any corporation.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

f**k it, go balls out. i was just saying to watch out not to fall into outbreak territory. for some reason i see capcom being a******s about that crap.