i love my bff and i dont care!!!!!! : Forum : Your BFF

[reply] [quote]

Your BFF

13 Years Ago

I'm so glad that this group is made because there are many girls, and guys, that love their best friends. You can tell us a little 'bout how your best friend is (like their name, age, personality, etc.) or you can express how u feel for ur best friend.

I, Lizzy, am in love with my best friend. He's a sweetheart and is really hot too. His personality matches equally with mine, so we make the best Oddball BFFs ever! :) The thing is that he doesn't feel the same back to me, but he's also never had a gf. Every time I'm hanging with him, I have to try so hard not to show my feelings toward him... but most of the time it's hard to do. :/
[reply] [quote]

Re: Your BFF

13 Years Ago

We've all had some kind of a romantic feeling for our best guy-friends or girlfriends sometimes, eh? c:

I think the main reason our hearts shift toward them is because they know everything about us and still like to socialize and sympathize with us. That's how it is for me, at least. The fact that my friend knows me inside and out, including all my flaws and oddities, reassures me somehow. 

My friend is vividly pictured in my book, coincidentally, as Henry. He is easy-going and rather boyish but serious when the time comes for him to be. Oh, and his dimples are adorable. <3
[reply] [quote]

Re: Your BFF

13 Years Ago

hi a kristen and i stared this group my best guy friend names is zach.....his amazing his a football player while am in the band.....:) i thought i was over him but sometimes his just azmazing i dont understand why he wants me but maybe thers hope....... oh and my othr friend saids she in love him......great