love poem's : Forum : love you until the day is gone..

[reply] [quote]

love you until the day is gone!!!!

12 Years Ago

Love you until the day is gone!!!   Kiss me through the phone, For I will love you until the day is gone, I look into your eyes and say,” I love you. I love you, and always will love you.” I hear a whisper, We walk through the woods together, And I say I love you, let’s make love right now. Then after we had a good time, We go to paradise falls, We walk the beach, Listening to the bliss ling wind, The sun is shiny, I love you so much babe, And always will, Never forget it.   The end, By: Jennifer little
[reply] [quote]

Re: love you until the day is gone!!!!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by "jens books".
   Love you until the day is gone!!!   Kiss me through the phone, For I will love you until the day is gone, I look into your eyes and say,” I love you. I love you, and always will love you.” I hear a whisper, We walk through the woods together, And I say I love you, let’s make love right now. Then after we had a good time, We go to paradise falls, We walk the beach, Listening to the bliss ling wind, The sun is shiny, I love you so much babe, And always will, Never forget it.   The end, By: Jennifer little

If love was a song would the world be left silenced by its beauty? would they join along in the chorus hoping for a taste, to make it their own if just for a few seconds? or would they Like I do, close themselves to the sounds; the pounding hearts, the rushing pulses, the whispered kisses?

Because I have known Love and I have known Hate and all I wish for now is Indifference. Silence.

What you guys think?

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114