phychic chics and dudes : Forum : Register Your Phychic Power He..

Register Your Phychic Power Here

13 Years Ago

I thought it'd be cool if everyone in the group told us their psycic power. I'll go first. I'm a lispamatician. You might not have heard of us, because we're really rare. Basically, we hypnotize people with the rythmic mispronunciation of our 's's. All of this means that I can brainwash and control minds. What about you guys?

Re: Register Your Phychic Power Here

13 Years Ago

I'm wondering if you meant to spell psychic wrong

13 Years Ago

Uh... sure. Let's go with that.

13 Years Ago

Hello everybody my name is amber and I enjoy getting to know others who are gifted. it is a beautiful thing. my gift doesn't lie in one area. In general I am a spiritual healer and am extremely sensitive towards energies so of course it leads me to other abilities.

13 Years Ago

hey my name is natalie.my family has had a line of phychic people and because of that i have a mix of things. I can talk to spirits (when willing. i think my father or step mother was involved with something because there is a dark spirit in their room. so i close off a lot because it likes to torment me.) i'm also...empathic? the one here you can feel other people's pain. And lastly i can drain people's energy, but i dont like to do this because it's not really fair to them. but i dont really have people to talk to because my father thinks its all fake, and my mom can be really bussy. I've also learned that friends aren't the best people to talk to...they all looked at me like i was a freak so i dont mention anything. so i'm really happy that i can be in this group and i hope it keeps growing. :)

13 Years Ago

Interesting!
Well, I guess you could say I have clairvoyant abilities, used to have in childhood but have only starting reading professionally for people :)
I also read tarot for people too:) I am quite an empathic person:) I can also see auras:)
Guess thats about it really lol
Interesting group!
xx